[Suggestion] Can we "nerf"/revert Zohaqan now please ?

I know I know open world boss too hard for scrubs etc etc ...

His Water Armor effect doesn't get removed even after the defiance bar has been broken, and perma regeneration and remove 1 condition every second just make him so tedious ( or even impossible ) to kill. With the map being way less populated now, how are newer player supposed to get their 32-slot Bag/ Golem backpack collection ? I understand he should not be a stack-and-dps-it-till-dies boss, but changing him this way isn't more exciting whatsoever.

I actually enjoyed working on and creating a 2nd 32 slot bag. I had a feeling if I didn't get it done sooner rather than later, it wouldn't get done. I mean, I suppose I could start on a third one and just 'nibble' around some of the beginning events to that chain over a long period of time, but that would seem kinda painful.

Surprised there aren't more people interested in making the bags that way. I found it relatively easy and pretty cheap. Though, I haven't tried to make a 32 slot bag before this. Maybe there are easier or cheaper ways?

Edit: It was brought to my attention that this method of making more 32 slot bags is more expensive than the original ones from PoF. So I just need to go learn how to make those. :)

I really just tend to ask map chat, have a few friends with me or ask my guild. Or even LFG.

At some point expecting everything to get done by a zerg is going to be your downfall. Adapt to the situation and ask for help, join a guild or ask friends. Or try to become a better player, where possible ofcourse. Though having friends willing to help matters a great deal more.

Excuse my ignorance, but is this really a problem? I don't pay a lot of attention to world bosses or meta events, since I rarely enjoy either, but I was on the map a couple of times yesterday for one reason or another and stumbled into the chain and (successful) boss fight four times in that one day alone. Never once did I see the chain stall much less the boss in any danger of failing.