Charging an Oiled Orichalcum Greatsword Blade at any place of power in Heart of Maguuma.

i cannot Charge an Oiled Orichalcum Greatsword Blade at any place of power in Heart of Maguuma. i have been through all my charecters, all the locations. in day, and night. been trying all day. it just wont do anything. yes i have the blade im my bag. no i dont have quartz etc. what the hell am i doing wrong?? all i get is "you;va gained all you can from this place of power"

1. Make sure you have the correct collection achievement (Machined Greatsword) unlocked.

2. Make sure you haven't already made a Charged Greatsword Blade at some point (if you have, the collection achievement will show it's already filled in).

3. Make sure you truly have an Oiled Orichalcum Greatsword Blade (you'd be surprised how many people have ended up having the Sword Blade, Greatsword Hilt, or some other piece instead of the greatsword blade).

4. Make sure you are at a hero point that is a Place of Power, not a Mastery Point.

5. Make sure your Place of Power is actually in one of Heart of Thorns zones.

6. Double check the Invisible bag thing that evilsofa mentioned above; I'm not sure if invisible bags hide the oiled weapon parts, but it's definitely possible.

If none of those are causing the problem, then you might want to submit a support ticket.