"Lost in Transit" can't find the "unusual debris"

One other thing that happened to me. I tried to do it with my main character, and it turns out she wasn't the one that did the original one. I had used my Engineer to do the first round, because there was apparently something about using an Engineer that let you not have to wait a day (because Veruca Salt) or something and so that's what I did, but then my main couldn't see any debris, or get the appropriate conversation with Ninn in my housing instance (per JaFW above).

Once I figured out which character had done the original set of quests, then everything finished up as it should.

Hopefully they stop doing that in the future, because I'd like to get back on these with my main, and I'm _really _sorry I used my Engineer to do anything!

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> One other thing that happened to me. I tried to do it with my main character, and it turns out she wasn't the one that did the original one. I had used my Engineer to do the first round

Same. I was actually getting ready to submit a ticket when I remembered waking up my engi for the original event. I believe you could skip the wait if you used an Asura of any profession, as well, so if anyone's stuck on this and doesn't have an engineer, maybe check your Asura characters.

Thank you all for you help. Indeed I was not using the same character as before. And most importantly my Phasic Distortion Reader was in my shared inventory. What prevented the npc to interact with me in my home instance for the follow up. To go and look for the debris.

Again thank you all.

> @"Paleglider.2407" said:

> And most importantly my Phasic Distortion Reader was in my shared inventory. What prevented the npc to interact with me in my home instance for the follow up.

You don't need the PDR in your inventory. In fact, it can even be in the inventory of an entirely different character and it won't prevent dialog progression for the character that had it crafted.