Best Golem Pilot Ever

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @"Oogabooga.3812" said:

> > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > Mag loves siege, we knew that ;)

> > >

> > > this is what your guild loves tho

> >

> > Am I the only one who noticed that the video was from the Maguuma commander's perspective, but we were hearing the Blackgate comms at the 2:10 mark? It would be hard to convince me that the BG commander recorded TS and then sent the file to the video maker just for this.

>

> Yea he was spying in our ts channel, several times actually. Thats a really old video too, I think it goes back to 2016.

haha what a pathetic thing to do honestly

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > @"Oogabooga.3812" said:

> > > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > Mag loves siege, we knew that ;)

> > > >

> > > > this is what your guild loves tho

> > >

> > > Am I the only one who noticed that the video was from the Maguuma commander's perspective, but we were hearing the Blackgate comms at the 2:10 mark? It would be hard to convince me that the BG commander recorded TS and then sent the file to the video maker just for this.

> >

> > Yea he was spying in our ts channel, several times actually. Thats a really old video too, I think it goes back to 2016.

>

> haha what a pathetic thing to do honestly

VR. 'nuff said.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > @"Oogabooga.3812" said:

> > > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > Mag loves siege, we knew that ;)

> > > >

> > > > this is what your guild loves tho

> > >

> > > Am I the only one who noticed that the video was from the Maguuma commander's perspective, but we were hearing the Blackgate comms at the 2:10 mark? It would be hard to convince me that the BG commander recorded TS and then sent the file to the video maker just for this.

> >

> > Yea he was spying in our ts channel, several times actually. Thats a really old video too, I think it goes back to 2016.

>

> haha what a pathetic thing to do honestly

Yea it became so pervasive that we had to stop using open TS channels and go private. What can you do, some people take it too seriously.

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > @"Oogabooga.3812" said:

> > > > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > > Mag loves siege, we knew that ;)

> > > > >

> > > > > this is what your guild loves tho

> > > >

> > > > Am I the only one who noticed that the video was from the Maguuma commander's perspective, but we were hearing the Blackgate comms at the 2:10 mark? It would be hard to convince me that the BG commander recorded TS and then sent the file to the video maker just for this.

> > >

> > > Yea he was spying in our ts channel, several times actually. Thats a really old video too, I think it goes back to 2016.

> >

> > haha what a pathetic thing to do honestly

>

> Yea it became so pervasive that we had to stop using open TS channels and go private. What can you do, some people take it too seriously.

Make sure u tell your streamers (Azkaniskael or whatver his name is) to not stream comms on Twitch (original audio source), maybe that would actually do the trick! Spies do not really exist in video games bro WvW aint the cold war, it is all about the people being too dumb to actually realize what's going on, it is ok i guess sub 80 IQ people are after all more common in this community than the average PC gamer, otherwise why would u still be playing this game mode first place.

> @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > @"Oogabooga.3812" said:

> > > > > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > > > Mag loves siege, we knew that ;)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > this is what your guild loves tho

> > > > >

> > > > > Am I the only one who noticed that the video was from the Maguuma commander's perspective, but we were hearing the Blackgate comms at the 2:10 mark? It would be hard to convince me that the BG commander recorded TS and then sent the file to the video maker just for this.

> > > >

> > > > Yea he was spying in our ts channel, several times actually. Thats a really old video too, I think it goes back to 2016.

> > >

> > > haha what a pathetic thing to do honestly

> >

> > Yea it became so pervasive that we had to stop using open TS channels and go private. What can you do, some people take it too seriously.

>

> Make sure u tell your streamers (Azkaniskael or whatver his name is) to not stream comms on Twitch (original audio source), maybe that would actually do the trick! Spies do not really exist in video games bro WvW aint the cold war, it is all about the people being too dumb to actually realize what's going on, it is ok i guess sub 80 IQ people are after all more common in this community than the average PC gamer, otherwise why would u still be playing this game mode first place.

Its your video, with a different commander from a different server heard in the background. Who you trying to fool buddy?

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:

> > It's nice how we can discuss relevant things to the OP. Golems are super good. Yes?

>

> They're annoying and have too much hp imo.

Yes. Super good at contesting points. Excellent choice for this tactic. I hope we all learned something from this thread.

D:

> @"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > @"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:

> > > It's nice how we can discuss relevant things to the OP. Golems are super good. Yes?

> >

> > They're annoying and have too much hp imo.

>

> Yes. Super good at contesting points. Excellent choice for this tactic. I hope we all learned something from this thread.

>

> D:

Ah yes thats true! They are annoying to defend against though especially in numbers and with all those knockbacks.