In game marriage ideas

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"Samnang.1879" said:

> > well if they were true to u they would let u know b4hand theyre gonna quit the game. u get the title "Widower" if ur partner dies irl or missing in the game for more than 3months or something like that.

>

> Becoming a widower is NOT a fun experience. I've been one for nearly three years, and nothing about it is fun, and nor was the way it happened, and yet you want to make it into a sort of game? What got into your head when you decided to say that?

>

someone asked, i answered. context.. its not i randomly typed that out of the blue. thats why i dont wanna answer anymore questions, the more i answer the more cracks ppl want to find... -___-

anyway this is why i typed the PS. read it.

you and others want to poke me for more info, when i give it u decide to get offended? u can't have the cake and eat it too

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Samnang.1879" said:

> you and others want to poke me for more info, when i give it u decide to get offended? u can't have the cake and eat it too

Your blither about getting a title "Widower" in-game if your IRL partner dies crossed the line, dude. Really. If you don't understand that, well, I really don't know what to say to or about you.

> @"OrbitalButt.5708" said:

> And now we're at the "I'm taking my ball and going home" stage of the thread cascade failure

? i aint going anywhere, but this thread has derailed into something i dont want. i want ppl to give me ideas, not ask me stupid questions and then get offended at the answers.

not here to tread on eggshells... if u dont like my comments dont come into my thread simple as that.

Das a gut bait. Very authentic. 8.5/10.

Honestly, this topic is such a meme I want to see everything mentioned here implemented into the game just for the laughs.

"LF husband for weekly clears: 150+ Legendary Insights, 10+ Dhuum KPs, W4&W5 CM Titles. Wedding gold spend 50/50 split. PM for more details".