Mag WVW

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > Riddle gets farmed link or no link because the mag sea pugs are trash and that's not gonna change.

> > >

> > > Mag will be fine without a link. If you're not having fun on Mag plz leave so maybe the server can open and I can get back on. FA is boring af.

> >

> > But our SMC is T3. :(

>

> The team chat is so bland though I can't live like this.

Sorry, we chased a certain lucid player away who provided hours of chat entertainment.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > Riddle gets farmed link or no link because the mag sea pugs are trash and that's not gonna change.

> > > >

> > > > Mag will be fine without a link. If you're not having fun on Mag plz leave so maybe the server can open and I can get back on. FA is boring af.

> > >

> > > But our SMC is T3. :(

> >

> > The team chat is so bland though I can't live like this.

>

> Sorry, we chased a certain lucid player away who provided hours of chat entertainment.

take him back plz

The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this piss poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

> @"MaLeVoLenT.8129" said:

> The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this kitten poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

>

> The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

>

> Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

No I'm sure you will continue trying to take over the world until the next big mmo comes out.

> @"mantisboxer.9608" said:

>Mag will get farmed just like anyone else without a link, just like World Elite did this morning before rage quitting. Literally yesterday they would have farmed sbi. Today they got farmed.

mag has had the highest kdr in every matchup theyve been in, hasnt been close. how does that equate to getting farmed?? the only server that might have higher kdr is BG but it's usually pretty close.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"MaLeVoLenT.8129" said:

> > The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this kitten poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

> >

> > The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

> >

> > Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

>

> No I'm sure you will continue trying to take over the world until the next big mmo comes out.

Really? I am shocked. Stunned in fact.

But back to thread, Mag will be fine.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this kitten poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

> >

> > The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

> >

> > Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

>

> No I'm sure you will continue trying to take over the world until the next big mmo comes out.

Yes.

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> Not crying about stacking. It's bad for you and the guilds on that server and you'll be bored to tears. When you're locked in T1 with SBI/BG/SOS matchup you'll be wishing you never did this and if you tank then you'll just not play so it's a lose lose.

We have not been bored yet. In fact we've brought people back to the game with thrilling excitement. Sorry to disappoint. You perhaps are bored but then again you should have plenty of fights? why are you complaining.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> >

> >

>

^

It's really a surprise to nobody.

Hell nobody even mentions you guys since you split up, best get back to hugging them nuts

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > Not crying about stacking. It's bad for you and the guilds on that server and you'll be bored to tears. When you're locked in T1 with SBI/BG/SOS matchup you'll be wishing you never did this and if you tank then you'll just not play so it's a lose lose.

>

> We have not been bored yet. In fact we've brought people back to the game with thrilling excitement. Sorry to disappoint. You perhaps are bored but then again you should have plenty of fights? why are you complaining.

Again, i'm not complaining. Of course people are having fun for now, talk to me in a few months when all those players that came back quit because they are bored shitless.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"MaLeVoLenT.8129" said:

> > > The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this kitten poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

> > >

> > > The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

> > >

> > > Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

> >

> > No I'm sure you will continue trying to take over the world until the next big mmo comes out.

>

> ^

> It's really a surprise to nobody.

> Hell nobody even mentions you guys since you split up, best get back to hugging them nuts

given the nature of our server looks like we have alot of nuts to hug. Good luck. Have fun in T4.

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > Not crying about stacking. It's bad for you and the guilds on that server and you'll be bored to tears. When you're locked in T1 with SBI/BG/SOS matchup you'll be wishing you never did this and if you tank then you'll just not play so it's a lose lose.

> >

> > We have not been bored yet. In fact we've brought people back to the game with thrilling excitement. Sorry to disappoint. You perhaps are bored but then again you should have plenty of fights? why are you complaining.

>

> Again, i'm not complaining. Of course people are having fun for now, talk to me in a few months when all those players that came back quit because they are bored shitless.

It happens, we're prepared for it . Estimating about 6 months to a total year before alliance, anytime after that is just preparing getting healthy. Meeting new people and doing what we can in the stale game mode. The difference between me and you is I will never restrict myself to a single server and cry about it when another server is more healthy than mine.

Its not your fault MAG is in the position it's in. This is yet but a destructive chain that breaks servers and has them rebuilt and held up by disorganized links. JQ, TC MAG several times it sucks i know. But to expect someone like myself not to do something about it or try to change it up when ive been playing this game for this long is a bit silly willy nilly don't cha think?

Also, we're not afraid of Tier 1 and we cant get stuck there as we are unlinked in less than 2 months.. But they time we get bored of Tier 1 we'd be out of there.. Go figure. #Planning #VictoryLap

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > @"MaLeVoLenT.8129" said:

> > > > The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this kitten poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

> > > >

> > > > The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

> > > >

> > > > Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

> > >

> > > No I'm sure you will continue trying to take over the world until the next big mmo comes out.

> >

> > ^

> > It's really a surprise to nobody.

> > Hell nobody even mentions you guys since you split up, best get back to hugging them nuts

>

> given the nature of our server looks like we have alot of nuts to hug. Good luck. Have fun in T4.

You'll be stuck in t1.

Mag will be doing it's thing same as ever.

You didn't think this thru

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > @"MaLeVoLenT.8129" said:

> > > > > The reason you all see SBI + Kaineng the way that it is right now is because of this kitten poor game state and measures players have to take to find reinvigorating enjoyment in the game. Also, this insufferable 1up 1down that coexist along side this server link system in a game mode that lacks goals and reasons to compete. So players self motivate themselves with temporary player drive goals to restore the feel they once had.

> > > > >

> > > > > The only thing that has changed is the announcement of alliance which adds the feeling of the apocalyptic comings for all server worlds as we know it. In which case, any leader who is deemed to be any kind of decent leader would then begin to look towards and prepare for the future. Yes, the apocalypse is coming.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yup, the very same apocalypse many of us preached about and wanted for years. The very same idea that motivated my alliance to even form in the first place. This is like a victory lap for me my friends. Counting down to the end of days while preparing and exploring. Welcome to the game we created. To think Indo and Mal are finishing of here? you must be kidding. We're just getting started.

> > > >

> > > > No I'm sure you will continue trying to take over the world until the next big mmo comes out.

> > >

> > > ^

> > > It's really a surprise to nobody.

> > > Hell nobody even mentions you guys since you split up, best get back to hugging them nuts

> >

> > given the nature of our server looks like we have alot of nuts to hug. Good luck. Have fun in T4.

> You'll be stuck in t1.

> Mag will be doing it's thing same as ever.

>

> You didn't think this thru

>

You have no idea, what I'm thinking. You can't possibly understand. Way beyond your concept of thinking.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> So... You're not thinking to break BG then?

> Not what this is about?

>

> Oh and a little ego trip on the side?

> This ain't your first rodeo homey c'mon xD

Nothing wrong with alittle ego to make for some COMICAL content during this fine day if I don't say so myself. If I ever get placed up against BG, will I try? The answer is Yes. I will. Is that the goal? No. I care very little about beating BG.