The conclusion from this patch

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > @"jcbroe.4329" said:

> >

> > Lingering Light is outgoing Healing only. So Druid is eating a flat nerf to all of its sustain regardless of how it's traited.

>

> I'm discovering that while the numbers look pretty rough on paper, the nerf wasn't really that bad in regards to PvP. All the nerfs are to base values, which were already bad to begin with. Druid always gained more healing from how those skills scale based off of healing power, not the base healing numbers. What this will affect is how playable low healing power builds are but druids on Mender's Amulet are mostly fine yet a bit less sustained/reset-ty than before.

If the nerf was purely to the base numbers then druid will be fine imo, like at worst it’s like 500 less healing, which sucks, but isn’t enough to burry the spec.

Sadly I’m not able to get on and actually play until Friday, so I have no way of testing anything myself =(

The patch was slight nerf to Mesmer, an over nerf to Druid and changes to DE. That is it. Nothing otherwise. Enjoy scourge, SB, holo, Mesmer, FB and core thief for the next 3 month, which have been the only viable builds since PoF release (plus Druid which is now fully pushed out).

> @"otto.5684" said:

> The patch was slight nerf to Mesmer, an over nerf to Druid and changes to DE. That is it. Nothing otherwise. Enjoy scourge, SB, holo, Mesmer, FB and core thief for the next 3 month, which have been the only viable builds since PoF release (plus Druid which is now fully pushed out).

holo are medicore at the moment i wouldn't put them on par with scourges, Sb and mesmer at all let alone FB. It's gotten to the point where I dont even want to play the class anymore and rerolling Deadeye just because nada else seems ok to me anymore and i surely don' want to play condi aids.