What if gw2 had a dark souls action cam?

hi guys, as most of the gw2 player base knows the action cam, it is really an awesome feature that quite a few mmorpg give (most mmorpg's i've seen dont have it )its great and all but i want to wonder how would gw2 look like if it also had the feature like the famous dark souls camera mechanic , where if we target an enemy we can circle around the enemy and avoid hits from giant monsters trying to kill us (ppl who played dark souls would know what i'm talking about)i think it would make big boss encounters fun(or it's what i think , feel free to comment) and the way of fighting would be different and unique , i don't know all that much about copyright infringements and all that kind of stuff so i don't if this idea of gw2 borrowing the camera mechanic of dark souls and right or not , but it's just an idea i wanted to share it.... :)

> @"NEOTHEGAMER.9824" said:

> hi guys, as most of the gw2 player base knows the action cam, it is really an awesome feature that quite a few mmorpg give (most mmorpg's i've seen dont have it )its great and all but i want to wonder how would gw2 look like if it also had the feature like the famous dark souls camera mechanic , where if we target an enemy we can circle around the enemy and avoid hits from giant monsters trying to kill us (ppl who played dark souls would know what i'm talking about)i think it would make big boss encounters fun(or it's what i think , feel free to comment) and the way of fighting would be different and unique , i don't know all that much about copyright infringements and all that kind of stuff so i don't if this idea of gw2 borrowing the camera mechanic of dark souls and right or not , but it's just an idea i wanted to share it.... :)

I'm not sure about that. Having that kind of camera would significantly make it worse for your awareness. Sure it might be nice in PvE, but I think it would be inferior to the action camera. Also dark souls is a console game. That kind of camera only benefits console players. The action camera is more for PC players. It's slick, smooth, precise and it is similar to other PC games like Star Wars: Jedi Outcast/Academy.

> @"Hoodie.1045" said:

> > @"NEOTHEGAMER.9824" said:

> > hi guys, as most of the gw2 player base knows the action cam, it is really an awesome feature that quite a few mmorpg give (most mmorpg's i've seen dont have it )its great and all but i want to wonder how would gw2 look like if it also had the feature like the famous dark souls camera mechanic , where if we target an enemy we can circle around the enemy and avoid hits from giant monsters trying to kill us (ppl who played dark souls would know what i'm talking about)i think it would make big boss encounters fun(or it's what i think , feel free to comment) and the way of fighting would be different and unique , i don't know all that much about copyright infringements and all that kind of stuff so i don't if this idea of gw2 borrowing the camera mechanic of dark souls and right or not , but it's just an idea i wanted to share it.... :)

>

> I'm not sure about that. Having that kind of camera would significantly make it worse for your awareness. Sure it might be nice in PvE, but I think it would be inferior to the action camera. Also dark souls is a console game. That kind of camera only benefits console players. The action camera is more for PC players. It's slick, smooth, precise and it is similar to other PC games like Star Wars: Jedi Outcast/Academy.

it's good hear your opinion , i might agree with u but im wondering how would it be in raids!?

> @"NEOTHEGAMER.9824" said:

> > @"Hoodie.1045" said:

> > > @"NEOTHEGAMER.9824" said:

> > > hi guys, as most of the gw2 player base knows the action cam, it is really an awesome feature that quite a few mmorpg give (most mmorpg's i've seen dont have it )its great and all but i want to wonder how would gw2 look like if it also had the feature like the famous dark souls camera mechanic , where if we target an enemy we can circle around the enemy and avoid hits from giant monsters trying to kill us (ppl who played dark souls would know what i'm talking about)i think it would make big boss encounters fun(or it's what i think , feel free to comment) and the way of fighting would be different and unique , i don't know all that much about copyright infringements and all that kind of stuff so i don't if this idea of gw2 borrowing the camera mechanic of dark souls and right or not , but it's just an idea i wanted to share it.... :)

> >

> > I'm not sure about that. Having that kind of camera would significantly make it worse for your awareness. Sure it might be nice in PvE, but I think it would be inferior to the action camera. Also dark souls is a console game. That kind of camera only benefits console players. The action camera is more for PC players. It's slick, smooth, precise and it is similar to other PC games like Star Wars: Jedi Outcast/Academy.

>

> it's good hear your opinion , i might agree with u but im wondering how would it be in raids!?

In raids... I mean you could try and use it, but I'd much rather use the action camera if I was forced to use it. Otherwise I'll stick with the traditional camera.

> @"Hoodie.1045" said:

> > @"NEOTHEGAMER.9824" said:

> > > @"Hoodie.1045" said:

> > > > @"NEOTHEGAMER.9824" said:

> > > > hi guys, as most of the gw2 player base knows the action cam, it is really an awesome feature that quite a few mmorpg give (most mmorpg's i've seen dont have it )its great and all but i want to wonder how would gw2 look like if it also had the feature like the famous dark souls camera mechanic , where if we target an enemy we can circle around the enemy and avoid hits from giant monsters trying to kill us (ppl who played dark souls would know what i'm talking about)i think it would make big boss encounters fun(or it's what i think , feel free to comment) and the way of fighting would be different and unique , i don't know all that much about copyright infringements and all that kind of stuff so i don't if this idea of gw2 borrowing the camera mechanic of dark souls and right or not , but it's just an idea i wanted to share it.... :)

> > >

> > > I'm not sure about that. Having that kind of camera would significantly make it worse for your awareness. Sure it might be nice in PvE, but I think it would be inferior to the action camera. Also dark souls is a console game. That kind of camera only benefits console players. The action camera is more for PC players. It's slick, smooth, precise and it is similar to other PC games like Star Wars: Jedi Outcast/Academy.

> >

> > it's good hear your opinion , i might agree with u but im wondering how would it be in raids!?

>

> In raids... I mean you could try and use it, but I'd much rather use the action camera if I was forced to use it. Otherwise I'll stick with the traditional camera.

good for u man , i still want it as an optional cam mode like action cam