InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

Same problem here. Happened on one of PoF quest lines. I closed the game hoping it would be fixed when I came back. Now I have a server problem Code 19:3:13:1589:101. (game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time) I am actually quite distraught. This was the first time I pre-purchased an expansion. With HoT I came in way later and the game never had these issues. No point in pre-purchasing an expansion if it is this error infested. Been having issues since the launch but this one doesn't seem to want to go away :s

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the latest patch suppose to fix this issue? if yes it did not, still cant progress with the story since i cant create an instance... it gets really frustrating... been like this the whole day.

Cant really belive that we still have this stupid error on the 3rd day since its blocking progress of so many players..

I have a similar error message for my hunter. I am on server fr "Pierre Arborea": main quest of the Chronicles, chapter 2 "Shadows of the past" Character level 80 (up with the ticket) name Dwaella, mission "inform Logan Thrackeray the list of targets ...

I go to the place indicated, once I am on the spot it is proposed to me to enter into the instance, I accept ... nothing happens ... and I get in about 3 to 5 seconds Message "InstanceCreate failed Error = 1042; Product = 9; Module = 18; Line = 687"

I posted this bug via the reporting system in play since yesterday... atm, no answer...

The worry is that after having slammed your ticket to have a character directly up to lvl 80 the Dailies quests sends you on lvl 80 places in order to complete it ... that you cannot reach without having before finished your Chronicle ... that I cannot do because of this f..... bug !

And I can't complete this Daily with my Gardian lvl 43... because I cannot go to the lvl 80 places ... so I am unable to do my daily quest, unable to do my CHRONICLES ... in fact I am stuck and I have to wait answers of devellopers who do not answer anything...

To believe that we have no consideration for FR players ...

So could we, please, gentlemen devs ... have explanations because we are A LOT OF PEOPLE STUCK LIKE THIS ....?

Thank you

Error 1042 pruduct 9 module 18 Line 687.

The instace before entering the gate to Makali Outpost during the mission "The sacrifice".

3 Players in a group one Holosmith, Reaper and one Scourge. All tried to start instance and met with the same error message.

Edit: We all logged out and tried again. Didnt work for me but it did work for the other player so we all managed to enter the instance. Though the instance takes forever to load.