AT Daily FINAL vs. Teapot/Angeels/Roy/Vallun | Sword Weaver | Gameplay + Build + Meme

Hi everyone,

Here is PvP Final Daily AT video, on my Sword/Dagger Weaver, versus MightyTeapot/Angeels/Roy/Vallun.

I love these guys, they were streaming & one of them was just raging hard so I kindly picked his audio stream to make a rage remix, as an audio for the Final Gameplay. (Includes desk rape)

Anyway hope you enjoy it, the Build is in description.
Have a nice day :)

> @"Kasdwer.3721" said:

> this is sad, when i watched angeels yesterday i was joking that **C E L L OMEGALUL F A G** would put that on his newest video

> and "it" actually did it haha

And I get in trouble every time I say anything critical of the game mode or the way it is managed lol.... Riiiiiight.

> @"Best.3479" said:

> How's it feel to win 1 daily then make a video about it?

I post video 2 or 3 times a week, highlights of my gameplay.

From Ranked League, Unranked, AT, WvW roaming...

Where is the problem of posting a daily AT Final ?

If people enjoy watching they can do, if they don't, they just dont have to click on the video.

Bb> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > @"Best.3479" said:

> > How's it feel to win 1 daily then make a video about it?

>

> I post video 2 or 3 times a week, highlights of my gameplay.

> From Ranked League, Unranked, AT, WvW roaming...

> Where is the problem of posting a daily AT Final ?

> If people enjoy watching they can do, if they don't, they just dont have to click on the video.

I didn't click it :D

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> scourge and fb the spec bad players can feel relevant in pvp

> game went from ESL to mighty teapot in AT finals, losing with duable scourge+fb against garkos

> lmfao

thats what i thought never done much sPvP but when i see teapot i think of a PvE tool :x

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> game went from ESL to mighty teapot in AT finals, losing with duable scourge+fb against garkos

> lmfao

It still did work better than it should have in my opinion. Thieves doing brilliant job, weaver too, against opponents not really doing much. You can see the 400-100 turning into 495-320 only due to a little mistake, that's not so fair.

Good and fun video though

Angeels rage always so overkill, it honestly ruins team comms. He can’t rage into his team chat and expect things to get better. Rage needs to be contained midgame so that your team can focus on the game and on the actual relevant things people have to say to coordinate.

It’s a practice that also helps you control tilt and allow yourself to perform well after a bad start and not block yourself mentally.

Nice vid anyways, did well. Pretty funny rage compilation too.

> @"dominik.9721" said:

That and mesmer, sb. Cba playing anymore with all this joke builds carrying people.

> @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> Angeels rage always so overkill, it honestly ruins team comms. He can’t rage into his team chat and expect things to get better. Rage needs to be contained midgame so that your team can focus on the game and on the actual relevant things people have to say to coordinate.

> It’s a practice that also helps you control tilt and allow yourself to perform well after a bad start and not block yourself mentally.

Rage should always be contained. Admittedly, the stuff in OP's vid is more in line with being a whiny imbecile than rage. But still. If I for some reason forgot to turn off my chat when queueing and some bloke goes ballistic I feel obligated to do all I can to spite him short of going AFK, against my better judgement. And that's just not useful to anyone.

> @"Aktium.9506" said:

> > @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> > Angeels rage always so overkill, it honestly ruins team comms. He can’t rage into his team chat and expect things to get better. Rage needs to be contained midgame so that your team can focus on the game and on the actual relevant things people have to say to coordinate.

> > It’s a practice that also helps you control tilt and allow yourself to perform well after a bad start and not block yourself mentally.

> Rage should always be contained. Admittedly, the stuff in OP's vid is more in line with being a whiny imbecile than rage. But still. If I for some reason forgot to turn off my chat when queueing and some bloke goes ballistic I feel obligated to do all I can to spite him short of going AFK, against my better judgement. And that's just not useful to anyone.

>

>

Please dont flame him too much, I did this video because I found his reaction funny, a lot of people can over react likes this, myself included.

I did this video in a fun way/goal, not to get someone criticized.

He's a nice player & he's one of the rare/few players giving love & life to pvp scene (he did the https://www.godsofpvp.net/ site for pvp players)

Thanks all, new video of AT coming soon :D

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> "Hi, I mean no salt and I love you but HAHAHA OMG I MAKE A VID OF YOU RAGING WHEN I BEAT YOUR kitten!!! INCLUDING REMIXXX LOL!!!"

>

> Okay then, mate!

LMAO if that means salt to you, you must be salt mine. :) No hard feelings. <3 We just have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different thoughts about whats salt in this game. :>

> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > @"Aktium.9506" said:

> > > @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> > > Angeels rage always so overkill, it honestly ruins team comms. He can’t rage into his team chat and expect things to get better. Rage needs to be contained midgame so that your team can focus on the game and on the actual relevant things people have to say to coordinate.

> > > It’s a practice that also helps you control tilt and allow yourself to perform well after a bad start and not block yourself mentally.

> > Rage should always be contained. Admittedly, the stuff in OP's vid is more in line with being a whiny imbecile than rage. But still. If I for some reason forgot to turn off my chat when queueing and some bloke goes ballistic I feel obligated to do all I can to spite him short of going AFK, against my better judgement. And that's just not useful to anyone.

> >

> >

>

> Please dont flame him too much, I did this video because I found his reaction funny, a lot of people can over react likes this, myself included.

> I did this video in a fun way/goal, not to get someone criticized.

> He's a nice player & he's one of the rare/few players giving love & life to pvp scene (he did the https://www.godsofpvp.net/ site for pvp players)

> Thanks all, new video of AT coming soon :D

Well I'm saying that because I played with him on an AT or two and he does it all the time. I don't hate him, he's a good lad. But recognizing this flaw will make him 1) more enjoyable to play with and 2) better at playing with teams and get better results.

> @"Mutaatti.2789" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > "Hi, I mean no salt and I love you but HAHAHA OMG I MAKE A VID OF YOU RAGING WHEN I BEAT YOUR kitten!!! INCLUDING REMIXXX LOL!!!"

> >

> > Okay then, mate!

>

> LMAO if that means love to you, you must be love mine. :) No hard feelings. <3 We just have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different thoughts about whats love in this game. :>

fixed :#