Koda's Warmth Enrichment - Fix Needed

This is obviously broken on Charr (and maybe other races?), the placement is in the middle of the charr body and it doesn't show up.

A lot of us spent a large amount of gold making it based on how we look whilst standing near the fire in Bitterfrost Frontier.

Please either move the placement forward so it is visible or make it look like it does when you stand near the fire in Bitterfrost.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"starlinvf.1358" said:

> Question..... do any of the other infusions scale up with model size?

I'm not 100% sure if they scale on model size but I do know both the Queen Bee and Liquid Aurillium do scale based on race.

I've never seen the Confetti or Chak Egg Sac on Charr but I'm assuming they would be the same also. They do scale from Human to Asura.

It would be nice if they would fix it. Unfortunately, they don't care about the charr as much as they care about the other races, so I doubt they will any time soon. At least that means I don't need to bother with putting in the effort to get it.

> @"Draven.3720" said:

> > @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > The infusion is fine on norn as i switched it from my human to my norn.

>

> Thanks for checking. Sounds like its a Charr issue/bug. Plus that some people want it to be stronger in appearance.

Well they said awhile ago they were going to make it possibly stronger. I wonder whatever happened to that.

> @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > @"Draven.3720" said:

> > > @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > > The infusion is fine on norn as i switched it from my human to my norn.

> >

> > Thanks for checking. Sounds like its a Charr issue/bug. Plus that some people want it to be stronger in appearance.

>

> Well they said awhile ago they were going to make it possibly stronger. I wonder whatever happened to that.

It seems like Anet puts things on the back-burner and only fix it if enough people complain on here or on the reddit. :/

> @"Mea.5491" said:

> > @"intox.6347" said:

> > +1 its not so visible on

> >

> > also will be nice to get option change it to different bonus... like +10%wxp / +10% exp ....

>

> I'd sell my soul for a 25% movement speed enrichment.

That would be a great enrichment, I can't imagine it happening though. T.T

> @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> Well they said awhile ago they were going to make it possibly stronger. I wonder whatever happened to that.

Do you have a source on this? I made it shortly after it came out (when ecto was about 3x more expensive haha), and was hugely disappointed that it was so much duller than the buff from the fires. Most back items completely hide it in the back, plus my character is... well-endowed, which blocks some of the front effect as well.