Is weaver the new bunker druid?

Nimrud.5642

Or is it still too far behind? (Compared to the current meta builds and not only to the nerfed druid.)

Condi management seems superior to me. (woven stride, swift revenge, cleansing water)

Stunlock management seems inferior to me. (if you are forced to burn through your twist of fate stacks, u are screwed)

Mobility seems about equal or maybe weaver is a lil better.

Versiality (meaning how picky do you have to be when choosing wether to take or not to take an engagement during a match): no clue! halp!

Compatibility (meaning how sensitive the build is to certain team comps on your or on the enemy team: for example having a hard counter build on the enemy team or having a build in your team that just does not fit with yours): no clue! halp

tl;dr: no clue! halp!

Chronomancer is the new & ~~broken~~ better bunker druid (it's probably even better than the druid before the nerfs to every classes, except mesmer, 2 patches patches ago ). Bunker weaver is at best equal to sustain spellbreaker/holo but usually worse due to requiring more thoughts and skill to play.

> @"Nimrud.5642" said:

> Or is it still too far behind? (Compared to the current meta builds and not only to the nerfed druid.)

>

> Condi management seems superior to me. (woven stride, swift revenge, cleansing water)

>

> Stunlock management seems inferior to me. (if you are forced to burn through your twist of fate stacks, u are screwed)

>

> Mobility seems about equal or maybe weaver is a lil better.

>

> Versiality (meaning how picky do you have to be when choosing wether to take or not to take an engagement during a match): no clue! halp!

>

> Compatibility (meaning how sensitive the build is to certain team comps on your or on the enemy team: for example having a hard counter build on the enemy team or having a build in your team that just does not fit with yours): no clue! halp

>

> tl;dr: no clue! halp!

Tempest would make a better bunker than Weaver.

> @"Hoodie.1045" said:

> > @"Nimrud.5642" said:

> > Or is it still too far behind? (Compared to the current meta builds and not only to the nerfed druid.)

> >

> > Condi management seems superior to me. (woven stride, swift revenge, cleansing water)

> >

> > Stunlock management seems inferior to me. (if you are forced to burn through your twist of fate stacks, u are screwed)

> >

> > Mobility seems about equal or maybe weaver is a lil better.

> >

> > Versiality (meaning how picky do you have to be when choosing wether to take or not to take an engagement during a match): no clue! halp!

> >

> > Compatibility (meaning how sensitive the build is to certain team comps on your or on the enemy team: for example having a hard counter build on the enemy team or having a build in your team that just does not fit with yours): no clue! halp

> >

> > tl;dr: no clue! halp!

>

> Tempest would make a better bunker than Weaver.

Tempest makes a better support healer due to the shouts, however weaver is better at staying alive mostly due to riptide.

I have an easier time with chrono than condi mirage. With enough cover conditions the confusion stacks can really eat a weaver if timed right.

Bunker Druid still has more damage with ease though. A weaver had to sacrifice their damage abilities for survival where as a Druid can just have their obnoxious pet chain cc’ing you and beating on you while they cycle through their cleanse and heals and stealth repeatedly.

Roots are still a bit too strong imo.

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > @"Hoodie.1045" said:

> > > @"Nimrud.5642" said:

> > > Or is it still too far behind? (Compared to the current meta builds and not only to the nerfed druid.)

> > >

> > > Condi management seems superior to me. (woven stride, swift revenge, cleansing water)

> > >

> > > Stunlock management seems inferior to me. (if you are forced to burn through your twist of fate stacks, u are screwed)

> > >

> > > Mobility seems about equal or maybe weaver is a lil better.

> > >

> > > Versiality (meaning how picky do you have to be when choosing wether to take or not to take an engagement during a match): no clue! halp!

> > >

> > > Compatibility (meaning how sensitive the build is to certain team comps on your or on the enemy team: for example having a hard counter build on the enemy team or having a build in your team that just does not fit with yours): no clue! halp

> > >

> > > tl;dr: no clue! halp!

> >

> > Tempest would make a better bunker than Weaver.

>

> Tempest makes a better support healer due to the shouts, however weaver is better at staying alive mostly due to riptide.

If you wanted to be a side node holder on Tempest, from personal experience playing a dagger Lightning Rod build with Cleansing Waters and Invigorating Torrents is the best way to go.. Scepter becomes pointless against the current stealth and break targeting spam we have going on. (which is in just about every side noder build)

Menders is super sustain and you fully rely on Lightning Rod, Lightning Whip, Overload and Churning Earth for damage..

Playing Sage has a little less sustain but offers some well rounded condition damage with Fire and Earth.

Try this build out, try at least 3 games and see if you can get the swing of it.. Doesn't work for everyone though but as a heads up, this isn't a spam build you need to use each skill with purpose.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAoYn0XCNYidOA+XCcYilHAj4G8C2BuT2L7nVIAcAahA-jJRWABQ+AAAY/BbPBA4WGAA

You could always try the Weaver build in my signature too but that's very trollish and you won't kill many people with it, just keep belly dancing and healing until people work out how to kill you.

With any luck you'll have some fun too, good luck :smile: