Chest of Loyalty Revamp

Hello.

Chest of Loyalty needs a revamp, straight up. Need some suggestions here. The rewards are too weak.

Here are the current options:

Chest of Ascended Crafting Materials: (2nd Best Option Overall)

Vision Crystal

1-2 of one of the following:

  Bolt of Damask

  Deldrimor Steel Ingot

Elonian Leather Square

  Spiritwood Plank

Chest of Legendary Crafting Materials: (Can be obtained in 4 days in fractals exclusively)

Obsidian Shard (8)

Mystic Clover (7)

Chest of Plentiful Laurels: (Best Option Overall)

Laurel (20)

Chest of grand Experience: (WvW for like an hour)

Tome of Knowledge (6)

Here's Some Suggestions of Mine: (I'll leave the contents up to you all and Anet)

Chest of PvP Stuffs:

Chest of WvW Shinies:

Chest of HoT/PoF Expansion Hype:

Chest of Black Lion Awesome Sauce:

Chest of Open World Relevancy:

Chest of PvE Elitism:

General Chest of Get Gud:

I disagree with your ranking. It depends on the needs of the user. In terms of gold value legendary chest is worth upwards of 30gold at the moment if you take the average cost of mats multiplied by the chance to get clovers. The fact that you can get in four days in fotm just means the chest also circumvents four days of time gating that you dont need to wait for. If youre working towards a legendary item, this is by far the best choice. If not, get laurels.

Laurels have plenty of uses as a new player but if youre a veteran player, chances are youre looking to convert the currency into gold which at current market rates, each laurel is worth 80 silver if you buy t4 mats which is the most lucrative conversion atm. That means 20 laurels is 16g.

Ascended materials is prob the worst in terms of actual gold value maxing out at only about 12 gold if you rng 2 leather. Any other roll and you'll see significantly less return. I would never pick this option in the current market as you can just cash in your laurels and buy the ascended mats with some left over.

Level up tomes is a no brainer option thats strictly for new players anxious to level.

> @"Golemancer.6215" said:

> Here's Some Suggestions of Mine: (I'll leave the contents up to you all and Anet)

> Chest of PvP Stuffs:

> Chest of WvW Shinies:

> Chest of HoT/PoF Expansion Hype:

> Chest of Black Lion Awesome Sauce:

> Chest of Open World Relevancy:

> Chest of PvE Elitism:

> General Chest of Get Gud:

Yeah, no, I'd still take the 7 clovers.