Legendary Ley-Line Anomaly

let me say from the start its hard to gather over 20 play for Legendary Ley-Line Anomaly because most player dont want to do it(saying i ll rather do istan) or they already did its achievements so i am having hard time doing the Fragmented Anomaly achievement so can you Anet scale down the Legendary Ley-Line Anomaly defiance bar with the player no. in the map or do like a daily or weekly that gives 5 mystic coin if you did the event in all the map in one day

i wrote this because its the coolest boss fight ever i saw in mmorpg and i want that achievement :)

ps i started to be AP hunter a month ago and its a lot of fun

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the necro, but has anyone seen Fragmented Anomaly awarded since the LS4.3 update? After a chaotic first few days, I'm seeing the remaining players keep fragments off the anomaly cleanly now, but the achievement still isn't triggering. Is it worth attending further events or is the achievement bugged at the moment?

> @"Ben K.6238" said:

> Sorry for the necro, but has anyone seen Fragmented Anomaly awarded since the LS4.3 update? After a chaotic first few days, I'm seeing the remaining players keep fragments off the anomaly cleanly now, but the achievement still isn't triggering. Is it worth attending further events or is the achievement bugged at the moment?

I got all of these achievements recently (about a week ago), so I can confirm it somehow worked for me.

> @"Lii Lightning.6853" said:

> Same as The Shatterer most people don't help CC anymore and Draconis mons Meta too

That maybe be part of it but in this case it can simply due to scaling. If you end up with 3+ champion fragments it's basically impossible to stop of them.