Change the way you get McM's Gift

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > 7 hours in wvw vs how long for map completion?

>

> If we are going with 7 for WvW it is about 60 for core map completion. I think it can be gotten down to something like 20 hours but then wvw can be lowered down to 4 hours.

>

> HoT can probably be done in 7 hours as well but that will depend on stuff.

>

> Haven't paid any attention to time for PoF but it should be easier than HoT so the time should be equal or shorter.

Took me about 4-5 hours to get everything in the PoF maps.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a commander isn't neccessary at all. I have gotten around 20 GoB with the new system and enough dungeon tracks completed to finish one or two dungeon collections so that should count as a reasonable amount of experience.

What I will note is that you can complete a decent amount of the PvE exploration gifts by doing WvW instead via the proofs so having something that is the reverse doesn't seem too unreasonable. Time to complete seems like a less useful comparison.

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > I was wondering the same thing: "Who the kitten is McM?"

> >

> > Why would you call WvW McM? The OP's post read like a foreign language I don't speak, I didn't get what they were trying to communicate until I read the responses. ;)

> Because in French, "World versus World" translates to "Monde contre Monde" = McM.

Ahhhh, that makes sense. Still, it sounds like some nickname from "Grey's Anatomy" (eww). =)

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > I was wondering the same thing: "Who the kitten is McM?"

> > >

> > > Why would you call WvW McM? The OP's post read like a foreign language I don't speak, I didn't get what they were trying to communicate until I read the responses. ;)

> > Because in French, "World versus World" translates to "Monde contre Monde" = McM.

>

> Ahhhh, that makes sense. Still, it sounds like some nickname from "Grey's Anatomy" (eww). =)

My brain keeps thinking it's "Man-crush Monday".