wvw reward track (silverwaste in wvw track)

omegazone.9254

> @"Ziooo.8932" said:

> You can complete it in wvw and in spvp (twice then). You can also play the god kitten content if you want its rewards. Also, im pretty sure lws2 episodes award shovels as well.

In that case we should take out all tracks not related to wvw, like all the dungeon and living story ones. Play the god kitten content if you want it's rewards.

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

>

> In that case we should take out all tracks not related to wvw, like all the dungeon and living story ones. Play the god kitten content if you want it's rewards.

Im all in for that tbh, i dont like the idea of reward tracks neither in pvp nor wvw.

**OP:** The lws2 episode gives 1 shovel (you can get one per char). All guild upgrades requires 600 shovels (which is a lot if youre on a small guild), but a few days grinding the sw with your guild probably gives you enough to already get some of the upgrades goin (i have like 70+ and barely played it).

People often sell it through the Lfg as well...

Edited formatting.

Oh yeah, forcing wvw guilds to grind out guild hall upgrades for their guild upgrades they already had before in wvw.

Yeah, great concept there.

While we're at it take back all the ascended and legendary upgrades in wvw and pvp now, because if you want to get ascended then go do crafting or fractals, and if you want to get legendary then go do raids.

Also take out the automatic level 80 in pvp, if you want to pvp go level in pve first.

Let's take this game back to the stone ages because someone doesn't like rewards tracks.

Jesus that scalated quickly, and the assumptions are hard on that one.

Never said why i believe it nor how it should be implemented, since its not the point of this discussion. Op asked for a repeatable reward track, i stated it isnt necessary because we have other options, and backed my claim. If hes part of some wvw only guild that refuses to pve a bit we cant know for sure, since its not stated in the OP. Youre just attacking others opinions which is slightly off topic and doesnt add anything. You can always start new discussions (as can i).

**Op:** Since we are very unlikely parting ways with the current system, making it repeatable is fair imo, as getting 6 shovels from reward tracks isnt that much (3 each) that would require 100 people for max upgrades (its 600 req), thing is, one doesnt even need to complete the track to get the shovels, only 50%. Maybe put 2 extra shovels at end of the repeatable version and call it a day, its tens of times faster to pve it anyways.

> @"Ziooo.8932" said:

> Jesus that scalated quickly, and the assumptions are hard on that one.

Didn't it tho?

Looks like it worked out in the end.

> **Op:** Since we are very unlikely parting ways with the current system, making it repeatable is fair imo, as getting 6 shovels from reward tracks isnt that much (3 each) that would require 100 people for max upgrades (its 600 req), thing is, one doesnt even need to complete the track to get the shovels, only 50%. Maybe put 2 extra shovels at end of the repeatable version and call it a day, its tens of times faster to pve it anyways.

> @"Ziooo.8932" said:

> Jesus that scalated quickly, and the assumptions are hard on that one.

>

> Never said why i believe it nor how it should be implemented, since its not the point of this discussion. Op asked for a repeatable reward track, i stated it isnt necessary because we have other options, and backed my claim. If hes part of some wvw only guild that refuses to pve a bit we cant know for sure, since its not stated in the OP. Youre just attacking others opinions which is slightly off topic and doesnt add anything. You can always start new discussions (as can i).

>

> **Op:** Since we are very unlikely parting ways with the current system, making it repeatable is fair imo, as getting 6 shovels from reward tracks isnt that much (3 each) that would require 100 people for max upgrades (its 600 req), thing is, one doesnt even need to complete the track to get the shovels, only 50%. Maybe put 2 extra shovels at end of the repeatable version and call it a day, its tens of times faster to pve it anyways.

Hi yea we are a wvw guild and yep we could farm sw but as the reward tracks suck anyway thought the ability to have it would save me/us doing pve when we 99.9% wvw

:)

Its been three years since I've touched that map.

What, exactly, is locked behind that content that's useful and mechanically unobtainable with the other reward tracks? What, OP, are you looking to take the grind out of?

Because if you're just looking for an easy way to farm gold (which I'm told is what that map's for) then I'd be against any one reward track being far ahead of the others in terms of raw income per tick.

Now if you're in it for the flavor, by all means, add it. As well one could add an aetherblade track, a zephyrite track, a scarlet track -- among all that other stuff that happened before reward tracks were even a thing.

~ Kovu