Wishlist: an invisible Ohlmakhan bag! Like the bug, but deliberate

With the appearance of "unidentified gear", I find myself wishing there was a bag that (a) attracted it first, and (b) was invisible, so that I can't accidentally "salvage all" and break it. I prefer to consume them, and salvage or sell the results.

I know when they first showed up the Olmakhan bags behaved as if invisible, on accident, but it'd be wonderful if maybe there was an invisible version deliberately made possible, so that it would deliver both those results...

(Alternately, if one of the other bags would achieve this for unidentified gear, and ideally for dyes, I'd be very happy.)

Yes please!

This was the thing I liked about the Ohlmakhan bag when I got it - all my unidentified gear went in there automatically and then I could use 'salvage all' to clear the rest of my inventory before opening it. Now I'm back to having to move it manually into my invisible bag.

> @"DarkEmiLupus.2876" said:

> Or a better solution could be to have a right click option in the unidentified gear to lock it from salvage it, then whenever you want it to salvage(i doupt it but there must be ppl that like to salvage it) then right click again and unlock it.

Wouldn't actually be a better solution from my point of view, because this is fixing two problems:

One is that if I get too much, it'll overfill my inventory, and that'd be solved with your proposal.

Two is that I sometimes forget to open it first, which ... wouldn't. Can't stop people being dumb, but you can provide tools to reduce their dumbness so they can't possibly screw up. I like those tool. ;)