Account hacked, support team not helping.

So I played GW2 since around 2014, and I took a break to go study abroad in the fall semester of 2017. Upon returning to my home I saw that my account was taken from me. I talked to the support team, explained my situation and within a few days my account was restored to me. Then not even 24 hours later the account was given back to the opposing party through the support staff and they told me any more issues regarding this topic would be closed without review. They told me the other person proved ownership of the account but I do not know how. I have receipts from buying HoT & PoF, gem receipts, credit card statements, last digits of credit card used , pay pal, serial code from base game box, photo copy of my ID, previous passwords used, and previous emails used. Even with all of this proof of ownership the support team wont reply to me. I just want my account back

I see you have the receipts of the 2 expansions but not the base game?

did you by chance upgraded someone elses base account?

Since Hot was release while you were studying abroad and you dident come back to game 2017 so likely when path of fire released the 22th sep right?