What major change would you make?

Getting one-shotted multiple times in Caudecus's Manor without any indication of why is not a good way to welcome beginners to the game. They should take what they've learned from fractals and move a similar idea to dungeons, or use dungeons as a stepping stone to fractals.

It should also state that Orr and HoT areas is meant as group content, even though it isn't necessarily the case, beginners should be told that these areas have an absurd difficulty compared to all other content they have come across up until Orr and HoT.

Add equipment panels that can swapped between for each activity: Solo, Group, WvW.

Reduce the number of WvW maps, and only make it possible to attack the castle once per week. Only guilds can sign up, and own the castle. The ones who managed to take it gets to own it for a week, during which period they receive various bonuses to stats, and gets access to various things others do not. They may even add taxation of the Trading Post, money which goes directly into the guild bank over the course of the week, until the guild has to attempt to defend the castle from attackers.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see racial specific classes. Unlock-able by completing a certain number of achievements with that particular race. Would be a great introduction, or way to include a new playable race with it's own unique class, as well as the other available classes. Probably an old school way of thinking but I like the idea of making races unique, whilst there are unique racial elite skills bringing a unique racial class to the table to me sounds rather fun. Especially having to go out of your way to unlock it.

Of course it's a lot of work to put in to, it's 5 additional classes, balancing , etc. So I realise this is extremely unlikely.. but still something I'd love to see.