The real reason of no mirage nerfs

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"Ali.9250" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > @"Xuazinegueri.3592" said:

> > > > They evaded it, like always.

> > >

> > > Does that mean that we can nerf perma evade thief & perma stealth thief as well?

> >

> > If there would be thief clones and phantasm‘s yes plz nerf it but looks like thats something belongs to Mesmer hmm. Why dos Mesmer actually got abilitys of a thief then im confused evn his burst as power Mirage is higher hmmmmmmmm and hes also faster then a thief hmmmmmmmmm and evn more or better evades with a free stunbreak, and wvn if u dont take EM you can just dodge while stuned and dont get any dmg hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Can‘t understand how ppl can not see how broken mesmer(Mirage) are. Sorry if my english sucks by the way :)

>

> No, complaints aint about clones but the 2 evades meirage has.. Thief has perma evade + perma stealth.. Stop evading my question by distracting it & confusing it with none sense as clones. Clones are not the issue.

Clones are the issue, one hit me for over 9000... Please gut mesmer some more.

Mesmer OP, can use Rampage and give clones Rampage then you have 4 rampaging Mesmer Clones + 80 Phatasms that have rampage on too, a swordsman turned me into a moa then blinked away and another clone came in and portalled another 40 phantasms onto point...

Delete Mesmer, Mesmer OP.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > @"Ali.9250" said:

> > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > @"Xuazinegueri.3592" said:

> > > > > They evaded it, like always.

> > > >

> > > > Does that mean that we can nerf perma evade thief & perma stealth thief as well?

> > >

> > > If there would be thief clones and phantasm‘s yes plz nerf it but looks like thats something belongs to Mesmer hmm. Why dos Mesmer actually got abilitys of a thief then im confused evn his burst as power Mirage is higher hmmmmmmmm and hes also faster then a thief hmmmmmmmmm and evn more or better evades with a free stunbreak, and wvn if u dont take EM you can just dodge while stuned and dont get any dmg hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Can‘t understand how ppl can not see how broken mesmer(Mirage) are. Sorry if my english sucks by the way :)

> >

> > No, complaints aint about clones but the 2 evades meirage has.. Thief has perma evade + perma stealth.. Stop evading my question by distracting it & confusing it with none sense as clones. Clones are not the issue.

>

> Clones are the issue, one hit me for over 9000... Please gut mesmer some more.

>

> Mesmer OP, can use Rampage and give clones Rampage then you have 4 rampaging Mesmer Clones + 80 Phatasms that have rampage on too, a swordsman turned me into a moa then blinked away and another clone came in and portalled another 40 phantasms onto point...

>

> Delete Mesmer, Mesmer OP.

>

>

9000? really? oh hell plz tell me how? what build? i need that build cuz none of my clones hit over 4k on a crit. Whats the build plz ?

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"Ali.9250" said:

> > >

> > > Does that mean that we can nerf perma evade thief & perma stealth thief as well?

> >

> > If there would be thief clones and phantasm‘s yes plz nerf it but looks like thats something belongs to Mesmer hmm. Why dos Mesmer actually got abilitys of a thief then im confused evn his burst as power Mirage is higher hmmmmmmmm and hes also faster then a thief hmmmmmmmmm and evn more or better evades with a free stunbreak, and wvn if u dont take EM you can just dodge while stuned and dont get any dmg hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Can‘t understand how ppl can not see how broken mesmer(Mirage) are. Sorry if my english sucks by the way :)

>

> No, complaints aint about clones but the 2 evades meirage has.. Thief has perma evade + perma stealth.. Stop evading my question by distracting it & confusing it with none sense as clones. Clones are not the issue.

As i told u before already mirrage dos anything better then a thief better at dodging better with stealth better with power burst better with condi burst evn faster then a thief ... and no im not a thief main to defend them. Im a ele main and trsut me thief is never a issue to fight agianst, mirage is always one not possible to catch u have always to be more focus agianst mirage a thief cant confuse me while dodge/casting skills like mirage thief cant just come from stealth and burst me 1 hit i never had that since the old op backstab vanilla core times plz mesmer lovers play only gor 1 month with another proffesion and you gona see how OP ur favorite ( a-net favorite ) proffesion are. At last thiefs evn with perma stelth or dodges arn‘t broken like mirage. And i wasn‘t complaining aboth clones its something belongs to mesmer but why dos mesmer need to do thief skills evn better then thief ?

> @"Ali.9250" said:

> > > @"Ali.9250" said:

> > > >

> > > > Does that mean that we can nerf perma evade thief & perma stealth thief as well?

> > >

> > > If there would be thief clones and phantasm‘s yes plz nerf it but looks like thats something belongs to Mesmer hmm. Why dos Mesmer actually got abilitys of a thief then im confused evn his burst as power Mirage is higher hmmmmmmmm and hes also faster then a thief hmmmmmmmmm and evn more or better evades with a free stunbreak, and wvn if u dont take EM you can just dodge while stuned and dont get any dmg hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Can‘t understand how ppl can not see how broken mesmer(Mirage) are. Sorry if my english sucks by the way :)

> >

> >** At last thiefs evn with perma stelth or dodges arn‘t broken like mirage.**

Rolf..i'm sorry what?

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Ali.9250" said:

> > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > @"Xuazinegueri.3592" said:

> > > > > > They evaded it, like always.

> > > > >

> > > > > Does that mean that we can nerf perma evade thief & perma stealth thief as well?

> > > >

> > > > If there would be thief clones and phantasm‘s yes plz nerf it but looks like thats something belongs to Mesmer hmm. Why dos Mesmer actually got abilitys of a thief then im confused evn his burst as power Mirage is higher hmmmmmmmm and hes also faster then a thief hmmmmmmmmm and evn more or better evades with a free stunbreak, and wvn if u dont take EM you can just dodge while stuned and dont get any dmg hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Can‘t understand how ppl can not see how broken mesmer(Mirage) are. Sorry if my english sucks by the way :)

> > >

> > > No, complaints aint about clones but the 2 evades meirage has.. Thief has perma evade + perma stealth.. Stop evading my question by distracting it & confusing it with none sense as clones. Clones are not the issue.

> >

> > Clones are the issue, one hit me for over 9000... Please gut mesmer some more.

> >

> > Mesmer OP, can use Rampage and give clones Rampage then you have 4 rampaging Mesmer Clones + 80 Phatasms that have rampage on too, a swordsman turned me into a moa then blinked away and another clone came in and portalled another 40 phantasms onto point...

> >

> > Delete Mesmer, Mesmer OP.

> >

> >

>

> 9000? really? oh hell plz tell me how? what build? i need that build cuz none of my clones hit over 4k on a crit. Whats the build plz ?

It's the old 30/30/30/30/30 trait set up that some people are still allowed to use :wink:

Take that trait system and get Soulbeast ability to merge your skills into a Warriors, then you can have Clones that can use Rampage, you'll surely hit over 9k then...

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"Ali.9250" said:

> > >

> >

>

Making stuff up about other professions isn't making mesmer less broken. There was never in the history of this game a thief build that was both perma evade and perma stealth together. There were only builds that were either one or the other.

The perma evade DrD is usually a condi D/D build, which some peple still like to play, but it was never effective at high tiers spvp, and DrD endurance gains were nerfed to the ground anyways so you'll find a lot of other professions builds to have similar evade uptime as the most toxic of the thief builds along with generally more of the other defense skills and passives.

The perma stealth thief was a trapper condi thief that used SA trait line and trapper runs along with D/P, a troll build that was randered unefective after the traps were added direct dmg and some sort of activation timer. It was never a real threat in spvp anyways, though it was annoying as hell in wvw. The other, newer "perma" stealth build was probably the Deadeye, which they tweaked so I doubt they can be perma stealth any longer and the devs said they are still working at adjusting it. Anyways they have sort of a stationary turret gameplay with no more than the necessary 2 dodge bars and don't think DE goes well with acro for high vigor uptime to get more dodges.

Getting back to the more popular thief builds which are the previous expansion meta power D/P DrD and the current meta core S/D those have a balanced amount of both stealth and evades, the former having a bit of more stealth potential while the later more evade, nowhere near perma, though. S/D right now if played masterfully is probably the only one class that can deal with mesmer right now, but while mesmer can deal with ther rest of the matchups 1v1 or 1vX, S/D has lots of counters among other professions, not being a duelist per se.

There you have it. Hope you get your facts strait now and stop deviating the discussion and exagerating to cover for the real roamer-duelist monster anet created.

> @"NuhDah.9812" said:

> > > @"Ali.9250" said:

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > No, complaints aint about clones but the 2 evades meirage has.. Thief has perma evade + perma stealth.. Stop evading my question by distracting it & confusing it with none sense as clones. Clones are not the issue.

>

> Making stuff up about other professions isn't making mesmer less broken. There was never in the history of this game a thief build that was both perma evade and perma stealth together. There were only builds that were either one or the other.

>

> The perma evade DrD is usually a condi D/D build, which some peple still like to play, but it was never effective at high tiers spvp, and DrD endurance gains were nerfed to the ground anyways so you'll find a lot of other professions builds to have similar evade uptime as the most toxic of the thief builds along with generally more of the other defense skills and passives.

>

> The perma stealth thief was a trapper condi thief that used SA trait line and trapper runs along with D/P, a troll build that was randered unefective after the traps were added direct dmg and some sort of activation timer. It was never a real threat in spvp anyways, though it was annoying as hell in wvw. The other, newer "perma" stealth build was probably the Deadeye, which they tweaked so I doubt they can be perma stealth any longer and the devs said they are still working at adjusting it. Anyways they have sort of a stationary turret gameplay with no more than the necessary 2 dodge bars and don't think DE goes well with acro for high vigor uptime to get more dodges.

>

> Getting back to the more popular thief builds which are the previous expansion meta power D/P DrD and the current meta core S/D those have a balanced amount of both stealth and evades, the former having a bit of more stealth potential while the later more evade, nowhere near perma, though. S/D right now if played masterfully is probably the only one class that can deal with mesmer right now, but while mesmer can deal with ther rest of the matchups 1v1 or 1vX, S/D has lots of counters among other professions, not being a duelist per se.

>

> There you have it. Hope you get your facts strait now and stop deviating the discussion and exagerating to cover for the real roamer-duelist monster anet created.

I don't know where to even start.. omg... sigh