Its funny to see a server with such coverage being locked & unlinked

cpchow.7416

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > It's true though. Look at the numbers during double experience. In T1 BG averaged aroudn 35k kills per week. During double experience we reached 47k and JQ has 61k even though BG has the better K/D. Can't ppt fast enough because it's more populated during double experience weeks. In EU WvW is a lot more active. BG wouldn't stand a chance in T1 in EU just because of that. People overrate BG because they were in T1 in an NA population who didn't care about winning. Look at SoS, their coverage didn't magically happen. They started playing because of double experience and that resulted in better PPT. SoS's coverage is as strong as JQs, but they can't fight for kitten lol.

>

> Oh I have no doubt that fewer people are playing on BG than when BG was winning I just don't believe that it's indicative of an actual population issue.

>

> BG is a hardcore fairweather server and now a good chunk of BG players will stop showing up until things start looking better as is tradition.

>

> Fear not!! ANET always falls for the blackout trick so I'm sure they'll open BG soon and you'll be back to dominating t1 and telling people how they just need to try harder and care about the game more.

They care now with double experience. This is what happens if people even tried to put up a resistance lol. Look at what happened with SBI+Kaineng. If you try to fight then BG isn't as strong. It's true no other server care unless it's double experience weekend. It's not like in EU where there is constant fighting. It's also boring in T1 when there are no fights because of this. 35k kills for a t1 server is so bad. You should look at NA t1 during SEA/EU/Early NA before the double experience event. It's a ghost town on both sides until NA prime. Also I'm telling people to try now even when BG isn't the best server anymore. Don't say things that I've never implied. You're the only one who assumes that or you haven't been reading. You're an outsider who was from MAG that transferred to EU. You don't even know what is happening in NA T1. An opinion from JQ/SoS/SBI has more qualifications than you spouting baseless facts with emotions. I bring stats to the table every time we have a conversation.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > It's true though. Look at the numbers during double experience. In T1 BG averaged aroudn 35k kills per week. During double experience we reached 47k and JQ has 61k even though BG has the better K/D. Can't ppt fast enough because it's more populated during double experience weeks. In EU WvW is a lot more active. BG wouldn't stand a chance in T1 in EU just because of that. People overrate BG because they were in T1 in an NA population who didn't care about winning. Look at SoS, their coverage didn't magically happen. They started playing because of double experience and that resulted in better PPT. SoS's coverage is as strong as JQs, but they can't fight for kitten lol.

>

> Oh I have no doubt that fewer people are playing on BG than when BG was winning I just don't believe that it's indicative of an actual population issue.

>

> BG is a hardcore fairweather server and now a good chunk of BG players will stop showing up until things start looking better as is tradition.

>

> Fear not!! ANET always falls for the blackout trick so I'm sure they'll open BG soon and you'll be back to dominating t1 and telling people how they just need to try harder and care about the game more.

Also what you said about BG not showing up is not true. BG has it's highest kill count this week within the months. Again, you're either over rating BG's force or you're not in the T1 matchups. If you're not in the same tier, go converse somewhere else mate. I have the screenshots to prove it while you state your baseless comments. This guy said that he was in MAG and when I added him, he was in EU. Why would you lie in a game mate. That's just sad.

> @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> Also what you said about BG not showing up is not true. BG has it's highest kill count this week within the months. Again, you're either over rating BG's force or you're not in the T1 matchups. If you're not in the same tier, go converse somewhere else mate. I have the screenshots to prove it while you state your baseless comments. This guy said that he was in MAG and when I added him, he was in EU. Why would you lie in a game mate. That's just sad.

Your "evidence" doesn't show what you seem to think it shows if it's even reliable data at all. I do not know how you expect anyone to come to the conclusion you want them to come to when there's a much more obvious explanation for what's suddenly happened with BG's numbers.

You seem to think that no one left playing this game remembers how BG has operated for years now. You are wrong. You're not going to fool anyone with these special pleading threads. We've all seen BG do this same thing every time when they lose. You can't honestly expect anyone to fall for this anymore.

You need to accept that you're playing on a fairweather server that only turns out fully when everyone feels pretty sure they're gonna win the matchup.

You're grasping at straws with the EU thing I explained to you multiple times in whispers why I'm not on MAG right now I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > Also what you said about BG not showing up is not true. BG has it's highest kill count this week within the months. Again, you're either over rating BG's force or you're not in the T1 matchups. If you're not in the same tier, go converse somewhere else mate. I have the screenshots to prove it while you state your baseless comments. This guy said that he was in MAG and when I added him, he was in EU. Why would you lie in a game mate. That's just sad.

>

> Your "evidence" doesn't show what you seem to think it shows if it's even reliable data at all. I do not know how you expect anyone to come to the conclusion you want them to come to when there's a much more obvious explanation for what's suddenly happened with BG's numbers.

>

> You seem to think that no one left playing this game remembers how BG has operated for years now. You are wrong. You're not going to fool anyone with these special pleading threads. We've all seen BG do this same thing every time when they lose. You can't honestly expect anyone to fall for this anymore.

>

> You need to accept that you're playing on a fairweather server that only turns out fully when everyone feels pretty sure they're gonna win the matchup.

>

> You're grasping at straws with the EU thing I explained to you multiple times in whispers why I'm not on MAG right now I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

>

>

>

Where are your activity stats? Kills + deaths please. You're not even in the same match-up. You're an outsider that only gives his opinion without stats. No proof = no talk. I got stats. I talk. Having evidence even though it doesn't show the full picture is better than having no evidence at all. You have 0 evidence and everything that you say is only from your perspective. That's why I said JQ/SoS/SBI has a better say than you because they can actually grab the evidence if they wanted too. I accept that we are losing. What I don't accept is your opinion on whether we fight or not. We fight. We have the best K/D in the match up. What you're saying is a bunch of lies because I can give you a screen shot of our previous match-ups when we were on top. We have more kills this week while losing than when we were on top and the week has not even ended. No stats no talk. No evidence No talk.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > Also what you said about BG not showing up is not true. BG has it's highest kill count this week within the months. Again, you're either over rating BG's force or you're not in the T1 matchups. If you're not in the same tier, go converse somewhere else mate. I have the screenshots to prove it while you state your baseless comments. This guy said that he was in MAG and when I added him, he was in EU. Why would you lie in a game mate. That's just sad.

>

> Your "evidence" doesn't show what you seem to think it shows if it's even reliable data at all. I do not know how you expect anyone to come to the conclusion you want them to come to when there's a much more obvious explanation for what's suddenly happened with BG's numbers.

>

> You seem to think that no one left playing this game remembers how BG has operated for years now. You are wrong. You're not going to fool anyone with these special pleading threads. We've all seen BG do this same thing every time when they lose. You can't honestly expect anyone to fall for this anymore.

>

> You need to accept that you're playing on a fairweather server that only turns out fully when everyone feels pretty sure they're gonna win the matchup.

>

> You're grasping at straws with the EU thing I explained to you multiple times in whispers why I'm not on MAG right now I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

>

>

>

Give me one screenshot that relates to the activity and stop talking nonsense. Bring evidence.

> Where are your activity stats? Kills + deaths please. You're not even in the same match-up. You're an outsider that only gives his opinion without stats. No proof = no talk. I got stats. I talk. Having evidence even though it doesn't show the full picture is better than having no evidence at all. You have 0 evidence and everything that you say is only from your perspective. That's why I said JQ/SoS/SBI has a better say than you because they can actually grab the evidence if they wanted too.

My evidence is your evidence which, when taken into consideration under a broader context, doesn't necessarily show what you claim it shows.

Data requires interpretation. Your proposed interpretation is frankly absurd given recent history and the common knowledge of how fairweather BG is as a server. An infinitely more plausible interpretation, considering how dominant the server has been for well over a year, is that a good chunk of BG's fairweathers have now fairweathered after getting double teamed out of t1 and as a result the numbers look temporarily off. This is ofcourse the point. The intent here is explicitly to get the server opened hence this thread and presumably many more threads like it that will pop up until ANET opens the server again. At that point BG will get even more people onto the server and all the fairweathers will return to WvW with their confidence of victory restored and BG will go back to steamrolling t1 for another year or however long it takes for someone to beat them again. At that point you or someone like you will trot out this same argument and begin the cycle anew. You are not the first BG schill but perhaps you will be the last.

But please keep trying to sell us this nonsense I am sure I am not alone in finding it very amusing.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > Where are your activity stats? Kills + deaths please. You're not even in the same match-up. You're an outsider that only gives his opinion without stats. No proof = no talk. I got stats. I talk. Having evidence even though it doesn't show the full picture is better than having no evidence at all. You have 0 evidence and everything that you say is only from your perspective. That's why I said JQ/SoS/SBI has a better say than you because they can actually grab the evidence if they wanted too.

>

> My evidence is your evidence which, when taken into consideration under a broader context, doesn't necessarily show what you claim it shows.

>

> Data requires interpretation. Your proposed interpretation is frankly absurd given recent history and the common knowledge of how fairweather BG is as a server. An infinitely more plausible interpretation, considering how dominant the server has been for well over a year, is that a good chunk of BG's fairweathers have now fairweathered after getting double teamed out of t1 and as a result the numbers look temporarily off. This is ofcourse the point because the intent is to get the server opened hence this thread and presumably many more threads like it that will pop up until ANET opens the server again at which point BG will get even more people onto the server and all the fairweathers will return to WvW with their confidence of victory restored and BG will go back to steamrolling t1 for another year or however long it takes for someone to beat them again. At that point you or someone like you will trot out this same argument and begin the cycle anew. You are not the first BG schill but perhaps you will be the last.

>

> But please keep trying to sell us this nonsense I am sure I am not alone in finding it very amusing.

lol "My evidence is your evidence". So you have no evidence to prove your claim. My evidence proves my claim. Not yours. You're saying that an increase in the sum of kills and deaths has no relation to activity. Did you go to highschool?

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > Where are your activity stats? Kills + deaths please. You're not even in the same match-up. You're an outsider that only gives his opinion without stats. No proof = no talk. I got stats. I talk. Having evidence even though it doesn't show the full picture is better than having no evidence at all. You have 0 evidence and everything that you say is only from your perspective. That's why I said JQ/SoS/SBI has a better say than you because they can actually grab the evidence if they wanted too.

>

> My evidence is your evidence which, when taken into consideration under a broader context, doesn't necessarily show what you claim it shows.

>

> Data requires interpretation. Your proposed interpretation is frankly absurd given recent history and the common knowledge of how fairweather BG is as a server. An infinitely more plausible interpretation, considering how dominant the server has been for well over a year, is that a good chunk of BG's fairweathers have now fairweathered after getting double teamed out of t1 and as a result the numbers look temporarily off. This is ofcourse the point. The intent here is explicitly to get the server opened hence this thread and presumably many more threads like it that will pop up until ANET opens the server again. At that point BG will get even more people onto the server and all the fairweathers will return to WvW with their confidence of victory restored and BG will go back to steamrolling t1 for another year or however long it takes for someone to beat them again. At that point you or someone like you will trot out this same argument and begin the cycle anew. You are not the first BG schill but perhaps you will be the last.

>

> But please keep trying to sell us this nonsense I am sure I am not alone in finding it very amusing.

Notice that everything you say is based off of "opinions" and "Common Knowledge" which is also an opinion. No evidence no talk.

> lol "My evidence is your evidence". So you have no evidence to prove your claim. My evidence proves my claim. Not yours.

This data by itself doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything. The explanation is not self evident and therefore requires interpretation. I have simply offered an alternative explanation of the data which, given what we all know about BG and its history as a server, seems to me to be infinitely more plausible than yours.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > lol "My evidence is your evidence". So you have no evidence to prove your claim. My evidence proves my claim. Not yours.

>

> This data by itself doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything. The explanation is not self evident and therefore requires interpretation. I have simply offered an alternative explanation of the data which, given what we all know about BG and its history as a server, seems to me to be infinitely more plausible than yours.

Here is our activity. Where is your evidence that we're not fighting? You have no evidence. All you're dong is stating a claim. You would lose in court. If we had no activity then how are we killing this many people and dying this much? There has to be activity to kill and die this many times. "We all know' "Common sense" are all notions of opinion and are useless without evidence. Notice that I am the only one providing data while you're doing nothing but using your "opinion" as data.

![](https://i.imgur.com/7ZFr0zB.jpg "")

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > lol "My evidence is your evidence". So you have no evidence to prove your claim. My evidence proves my claim. Not yours.

>

> This data by itself doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything. The explanation is not self evident and therefore requires interpretation. I have simply offered an alternative explanation of the data which, given what we all know about BG and its history as a server, seems to me to be infinitely more plausible than yours.

You have to be online to kill and die. Being online = activity. Having this many kills and deaths = a lot of activity.

Also watch this video which clearly demonstrates our activity with us forming a large group while fighting in voice comms. We had a map queue fighting against JQ's map queue during OCX time. You'll have to copy the link itself to watch the streamer. Btw follow her, she is awesome.

[

"--https://www.twitch.tv/videos/272724278")

No arguments here?

Anet needs BG to wear the black hat in this story. With a perceived villain there is some motivation driving the wvw narrative. Lose the drama of the BG up and down/ master plan to double team ppt thing and everyone starts to complain about the state of wvw. I hope anet gets the alliances system right.

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> Anet needs BG to wear the black hat in this story. With a perceived villain there is some motivation driving the wvw narrative. Lose the drama of the BG up and down/ master plan to double team ppt thing and everyone starts to complain about the state of wvw. I hope anet gets the alliances system right.

Lol eh, idk about that, but if you think so. Personally, I'm enjoying what is happening lol. T1 hasn't been this active in months. What I don't understand is why people say that BG isn't active anymore xd. More servers got more active and got better. They can't handle the truth even though evidence is right at their footstep.

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > lol "My evidence is your evidence". So you have no evidence to prove your claim. My evidence proves my claim. Not yours.

> >

> > This data by itself doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything. The explanation is not self evident and therefore requires interpretation. I have simply offered an alternative explanation of the data which, given what we all know about BG and its history as a server, seems to me to be infinitely more plausible than yours.

>

> You have to be online to kill and die. Being online = activity. Having this many kills and deaths = a lot of activity.

>

> Also watch this video which clearly demonstrates our activity with us forming a large group while fighting in voice comms. We had a map queue fighting against JQ's map queue during OCX time. You'll have to copy the link itself to watch the streamer. Btw follow her, she is awesome.

> [

>

> No arguments here?

Do you need me to explain how fairweathering works?

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > > lol "My evidence is your evidence". So you have no evidence to prove your claim. My evidence proves my claim. Not yours.

> > >

> > > This data by itself doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything. The explanation is not self evident and therefore requires interpretation. I have simply offered an alternative explanation of the data which, given what we all know about BG and its history as a server, seems to me to be infinitely more plausible than yours.

> >

> > You have to be online to kill and die. Being online = activity. Having this many kills and deaths = a lot of activity.

> >

> > Also watch this video which clearly demonstrates our activity with us forming a large group while fighting in voice comms. We had a map queue fighting against JQ's map queue during OCX time. You'll have to copy the link itself to watch the streamer. Btw follow her, she is awesome.

> > [

> >

> > No arguments here?

>

> Do you need me to explain how fairweathering works?

What are you talking about? I'm here making noise even when we're losing. I'm not hiding. Do you need an explanation on what fairweathering is? We're talking about activity mate. Not fairweathering. So what is your argument about activity? I just showed you that we're not taking or backing off. Maybe you should look up the dictionary yourself. Actually here is the definition copied from the dictionary.

"used in or intended for fair weather only."

"weakening or failing in time of trouble:"

I just told you and proved that BG was not weakening. Other servers are getting stronger.

> > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > Anet needs BG to wear the black hat in this story. With a perceived villain there is some motivation driving the wvw narrative. Lose the drama of the BG up and down/ master plan to double team ppt thing and everyone starts to complain about the state of wvw. I hope anet gets the alliances system right.

>

> Lol eh, idk about that, but if you think so. Personally, I'm enjoying what is happening lol. T1 hasn't been this active in months. What I don't understand is why people say that BG isn't active anymore xd. More servers got more active and got better. They can't handle the truth even though evidence is right at their footstep.

Just stop feeding that troll, he's just bored trying to rile stuff up. Skip right over his comments, forum is much better.

Heeeeeeeey guys look BG is hibergating again! heeeeeeeey he he he he, this gun be good! Who needs evidence!

> @"anonymous.7812" said:

> > > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > > Anet needs BG to wear the black hat in this story. With a perceived villain there is some motivation driving the wvw narrative. Lose the drama of the BG up and down/ master plan to double team ppt thing and everyone starts to complain about the state of wvw. I hope anet gets the alliances system right.

> >

> > Lol eh, idk about that, but if you think so. Personally, I'm enjoying what is happening lol. T1 hasn't been this active in months. What I don't understand is why people say that BG isn't active anymore xd. More servers got more active and got better. They can't handle the truth even though evidence is right at their footstep.

>

> Just stop feeding that troll, he's just bored trying to rile stuff up. Skip right over his comments, forum is much better.

>

>

> Heeeeeeeey guys look BG is hibergating again! heeeeeeeey he he he he, this gun be good! Who needs evidence!

yeah it's the same guy over and over again. He's hilarious lol. THere's another post that was about MAG and he said that he was on MAG, but when I added him online he was on an EU server. He said that he would return to MAG in 2 weeks but it's been months already XD. Lying in an online game. Hilarious.

> What are you talking about? I'm here making a noise even when we're losing. I'm not hiding. Do you need an explanation on what fairweathering is? We're talking about activity mate.

You're engaging in special pleading nonsense in multiple threads under the guise of being impartial and advocating for all servers because you've lost a few weeks in a row, perish the thought. Maybe just take the losses and stop complaining?

I already told you how I interpret your "activity," I don't understand why I always have to explain things to you over and over.

You can post the same screenshots 50 times it won't change what I'm saying. All your data suggests is that BG fairweathers have fairweathered leaving the die hard crew and that JQ fairweathers are out in droves since they're finally winning again.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > What are you talking about? I'm here making a noise even when we're losing. I'm not hiding. Do you need an explanation on what fairweathering is? We're talking about activity mate.

>

> You're engaging in special pleading nonsense in multiple threads under the guise of being impartial and advocating for all servers because you've lost a few weeks in a row, perish the thought. Maybe just take the losses and stop complaining?

>

> I already told you how I interpret your "activity," I don't understand why I always have to explain things to you over and over.

>

> You can post the same screenshots 50 times it won't change what I'm saying. All your data suggests is that BG fairweathers have fairweathered leaving the die hard crew and that JQ fairweathers are out in droves since they're finally winning again.

You still don't get it? we're talking about activity .I can care less if we lose lol. .. I just want fights bro. Btw there's a video that shows our activity... No argument there? Sigh going to go cook. Talking to a brick wall of opinions with no evidence is getting boring. I'll come back when you have your share of evidence.

Btw I'll have to say it again to get it through you. Fairweathering implies that we leave WvW. I just showed you that we're still active as heck. Time to go cook some dinner. brb. You're still basing facts off of opinions.

BG's numbers were consistent this week when compared to the week during the 2v1 when they were against SBI/JQ. If we compare BG's current kdr from this week (1.53 with over 50k kills and 33k deaths) to the week that the 2v1 happened (1.40 with around 45k kills and 31k deaths iirc) it's definitely not a case of BG not showing up. Keep in mind these are probably the highest amount of kills BG has had in months. SOS and JQ simply have a much larger population compared to BG atm. 3-4 maps queued deep on JQ compared to 2 maps queued on BG during reset and most of the weekend during NA shows that. T1 right now is definitely the place for nonstop fights if you have the population and coverage to deal with the JQ blobs and 24/7 SOS havoc groups running around.

> You still don't get it? we're talking about activity .I can care less if we lose lol. .. I just want fights bro. Btw there's a video that shows our activity... No argument there? Sigh going to go cook. Talking to a brick wall of opinions with no evidence is getting boring. I'll come back when you have your share of evidence.

I already told you I grant all your data.

You're getting fights.

> @"Prominence.1693" said:

> BG's numbers were consistent this week when compared to the week during the 2v1 when they were against SBI/JQ. If we compare BG's current kdr from this week (1.53 with over 50k kills and 33k deaths) to the week that the 2v1 happened (1.40 with around 45k kills and 31k deaths iirc) it's definitely not a case of BG not showing up. Keep in mind these are probably the highest amount of kills BG has had in months. SOS and JQ simply have a much larger population compared to BG atm. 3-4 maps queued deep on JQ compared to 2 maps queued on BG during reset and most of the weekend during NA shows that. T1 right now is definitely the place for nonstop fights if you have the population and coverage to deal with the JQ blobs and 24/7 SOS havoc groups running around.

T2 was lit this week *because* it was devoid of BG and SOS. BG itself makes the matchup stale because of the playstyle of the server (get an objective to t3, defend it forever with siege and/or a blob, hug red BL)

It's not a meme when people say BG likes to "hide in keeps". Maybe not literally, and obviously not always, but the server and its guilds as a whole are not nearly as active open field as JQ, SBI, or FA.

Both SBI and FA have 86 thousand kills this week, and YB has 55k. When you add up K+D, FA has 161k, SBI has 151k, and YB has 127k. Those numbers dwarf T1 completely.

Because T1 is about coverage and PPT in NA, and not about overall activity. BG is not the most active server currently, but it sure as hell is one of the best at PPTing with its low kill counts.

> @"Evolute.6239" said:

> Both SBI and FA have 86 thousand kills this week, and YB has 55k. When you add up K+D, FA has 161k, SBI has 151k, and YB has 127k. Those numbers dwarf T1 completely.

Inb4 "that just means the t2 servers have larger populations and better coverage than the t1 servers they just don't care about the game as much or try as hard as we do"