Quick Noob Fractal Question

Came back to the game recently after being away for awhile. I notice now there are lists of fractal “instances” associated with scale. My question is, do you still have to do 4 random instances to finish a fractal? It looks like you can now choose the exact instance you want with no RNG anymore. Thanks for your help.

No, the 4 random has gone now.

Essentially you work up the fractals 1-100. Everytime you complete a fractal of the next in sequence or higher, your personal sclae will go up 1. Whilst you confined by your personal scale in what you can personally open up, someone in the group of higher scale can get you into any higher fractal. You just need the relevant agony Resistance to survive.

Essentially, yes you can choose. Whether you can personally can choose depends on your own scale, but you can still join any you like assuming you have the gear/agony resist to survive it

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Bah editing still broken. Scale also determines how good your reward is

>

> Try placing your cursor anywhere within the Edit field _except_ over the d, i, or t.

Also, when you see the text turn red, it'll work, when it isn't red, it won't. I found that most useful for myself.