[1 Day Left] To the new players and not only- the expansions are 50% off!

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Zionite.5924" said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > @"Zionite.5924" said:

> > > > Of course it goes on sale after I purchased both expansions :(

> > > > I wanted to get the deluxe versions originally but passed. I know I can upgrade for 2000 gems which is about $20, but if I purchased both expansions together at $50 total ($25 for each expansion) can I just pay the difference on the sale price for the deluxe version?

> > >

> > > You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and discuss the issue with them. You might be better served purchasing the discounted editions first, and obtaining a refund on the previous purchases later, as, due to high volume, CS Team responses are taking longer than usual.

> > >

> > > Good luck.

> >

> > So rebuy the expansion for PoF but get the deluxe version this time? I wonder how far back they'll honor it.

>

> You can obtain refunds for purchases from ArenaNet for 30 days (from date of purchase).

Thank you, I'm trying to find the receipt.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> I was thinking about getting the original game, but not sure which to buy. Plus, the Steam store won't seem to open for me right now. I have the original-original GW1 game, didn't play it longer than a week back when it first came out. Didn't give it a fair shake. I see there are lots of different names for things, and was wondering if there was like a bundle that had 'all' the expansions in it, and if that was on sale, and I could just buy that one thing?

You can get all of the original stuff at [guildwars.com](http://www.guildwars.com "guildwars.com") That's where I bought mine.I highly recommend it although it feels a lot different from GW2.

It's still pricey at full-cost but I'd say it's definitely worth it with the sale since it's free to play and you can dip in and out whenever. It's a _lot_ of content that will be really interesting to you if you enjoy story/lore, and I swear those servers are gonna keep chugging along until the heat-death of the universe.

> @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > I was thinking about getting the original game, but not sure which to buy. Plus, the Steam store won't seem to open for me right now. I have the original-original GW1 game, didn't play it longer than a week back when it first came out. Didn't give it a fair shake. I see there are lots of different names for things, and was wondering if there was like a bundle that had 'all' the expansions in it, and if that was on sale, and I could just buy that one thing?

>

> You can get all of the original stuff at [guildwars.com](http://www.guildwars.com "guildwars.com") That's where I bought mine.I highly recommend it although it feels a lot different from GW2.

It isn't 50% off at Anet's own store due to some old code. You have to purchase through Steam to get the sale price.

I was able to get the 3pack and EotN, created a new GW1 account using same email and password. Added the 2 Steam keys into my new account.

As soon as I did that and went back to look at my GW2 account, it was already linked for me, and I could go into the HoM tracker and see my whopping 3 points. ?

Now I just have to figure out how to proceed, but I got a character up to 6, and a helpful person was offering to answer questions, so that was nice.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> I was able to get the 3pack and EotN, created a new GW1 account using same email and password. Added the 2 Steam keys into my new account.

>

> As soon as I did that and went back to look at my GW2 account, it was already linked for me, and I could go into the HoM tracker and see my whopping 3 points. ?

>

> Now I just have to figure out how to proceed, but I got a character up to 6, and a helpful person was offering to answer questions, so that was nice.

I play fairly regularly. If you have questions, message me and I'll try to help.

> @"Wicked.8367" said:

> I bought PoF May 31st for the full price (29.99) and I read that I can refund the game within 30 days. Does anyone knows if it’s possible to refund PoF and get both expansions for 24.99 without losing my account progress?

Can't be done. I tried to do this with HoT when its launch was a flop, and was told once the code is applied, you either keep it or the account gets locked/banned.

Wait - I already have the Path of fire upgrade and am looking to get the Heart of thorns, thing is The Collection is actually currently cheaper. My question is: If I take the now cheaper Collection, would I at least get a 2nd lvl 80 boost or something since I already have PoF?? TY

> @"cadmiumgreen.8712" said:

> I wanted to give PoF as a gift, but I can't seem to find an option and I don't want to actually upgrade my account. Is there an option to have it send me a code or will it just automatically upgrade me?

If you're just buying it on the website, it won't automatically apply it to your account; I'm not 100% sure what happens if you try to do it via the gemstore. After purchase, you'll get an email with a serial code that you can then forward to your friend for them to apply to their own account.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> If you're just buying it on the website, it won't automatically apply it to your account; I'm not 100% sure what happens if you try to do it via the gemstore. After purchase, you'll get an email with a serial code that you can then forward to your friend for them to apply to their own account.

Thank you! I wish the webstore made it clear you would be mailed the code, but there doesn't seem to be any indication. Or maybe there is and I'm missing it.