Best way to get Ascended gear right now?

Hello there. There are a lot of threads regarding this matter, but they are kind of old, and I only recently reached max level on the game. Besides this, there are a lot of mixed opinions and I got very confused...

At the moment, what is the best way, and what kind of options do I have to get ascended gear? I plan on playing a lot of PvP/WvW, so I need to get some ascended gear. I'm not asking what is the easiest way, only a brief description of all the ways there are, and what do you believe is more worth right now.

The "best way" depends more on you than anything else. What are you looking for?

* Farming gold is always sensible, because any sort of crafting requires spending and this is the quickest way to obtain mats.

* Farming mats is always sensible, if you care most about "doing it yourself," with efficiency taking a back seat.

* Fractals is always sensible, if you care most about earning-by-accretion, with efficiency and time taking a backseat.

* PvP is always sensible, because (if you play the appropriate methods), you can also earn without paying too much attention.

* And finally, WvW is always good, too, if you play a lot. You have to pay some attention to which reward tracks.

Hmmm ok.

Ranked pvp gives ascended shards to buy ascended gear.

Wvw gives ascended.

Laurels give ascended trinkets. But not worth it to do that way.

Raids give magnetite. Which allows you to get any type of gear.

Fractals drop prestine fractal relics and you use those with trinkets. Also if your crafting is at 500, you can use research papers and craft grandmaster mark to get ascended gear.

Crafting.

Doing collections can get you ascended gear.

Doing octovine meta is a possibility. But rarely will you ever get it.

Doing teq meta is a possibility. But rarely will you ever get it.

Living world season 3. Fastest way behind fractals to get ascended trinkets and backpack.

Wvw is an ok way.

Raids is a fast way if, you have a good group to give magnetite. If not, raids can be worse to get it.

Crafting is in the middle.

Pvp is a very slow way to get ascended gear I do not advise people to use pvp to get ascended.

Best way:

Ascended rings, amulets, earings and backpiece can be farmed in LS3

Ascended Armors/Weapons/Rings can be dropped from Fractal but it is RNG. Those can also be bought using Fractal Relics.

Crafting a cheapest piece stat of ascended armor then change to desired stat in Mystic Forge also cost efficient. Crafting has the time gated but warranty a piece.