[vid] Power Greatsword Reaper Roaming :)

Holl.3109

But but necros cant roam, mesmers OP!!!

On a fun note I have seen a massive upswing of roaming reapers this last week - luckily most of them are bad. Did meet one really good that just made people go wtf as they where instantly killed, lol. The weird thing was that even in extended 1v1 the shroud regen was insane, back to 100% every shroud cd. Guess thats the boon generation and gs working. He was incredibly hard to bring down and even my computer conspired against me - crashed the game right when I was about to beat him at 10% hp in a duel - and crashed a second time right after I stomped him in a later fight - havent crashed since. Thats how OP this build really is I guess.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> But but necros cant roam, mesmers OP!!!

>

> On a fun note I have seen a massive upswing of roaming reapers this last week - luckily most of them are bad. Did meet one really good that just made people go kitten as they where instantly killed, lol. The weird thing was that even in extended 1v1 the shroud regen was insane, back to 100% every shroud cd. Guess thats the boon generation and gs working. He was incredibly hard to bring down and even my computer conspired against me - crashed the game right when I was about to beat him at 10% hp in a duel - and crashed a second time right after I stomped him in a later fight - havent crashed since. Thats how OP this build really is I guess.

Hahahaha, must he must have added DDOS to the build xD Glad to hear that more reapers are roaming ^^ The boon output is insane so there is permanent healing/LF regeneration! :D

> @"Oogabooga.3812" said:

> Just want you to know, I've been destroying roamers using a very similar build on NA for a couple of months now, all inspired by you.

Oops... Don't discourage them from all becoming great reapers :(

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> But but necros cant roam, mesmers OP!!!

>

> On a fun note I have seen a massive upswing of roaming reapers this last week - luckily most of them are bad. Did meet one really good that just made people go kitten as they where instantly killed, lol. The weird thing was that even in extended 1v1 the shroud regen was insane, back to 100% every shroud cd. Guess thats the boon generation and gs working. He was incredibly hard to bring down and even my computer conspired against me - crashed the game right when I was about to beat him at 10% hp in a duel - and crashed a second time right after I stomped him in a later fight - havent crashed since. Thats how OP this build really is I guess.

What server was he on?

> @"Holl.3109" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > But but necros cant roam, mesmers OP!!!

> >

> > On a fun note I have seen a massive upswing of roaming reapers this last week - luckily most of them are bad. Did meet one really good that just made people go kitten as they where instantly killed, lol. The weird thing was that even in extended 1v1 the shroud regen was insane, back to 100% every shroud cd. Guess thats the boon generation and gs working. He was incredibly hard to bring down and even my computer conspired against me - crashed the game right when I was about to beat him at 10% hp in a duel - and crashed a second time right after I stomped him in a later fight - havent crashed since. Thats how OP this build really is I guess.

>

> Hahahaha, must he must have added DDOS to the build xD Glad to hear that more reapers are roaming ^^ The boon output is insane so there is permanent healing/LF regeneration! :D

>

> > @"Oogabooga.3812" said:

> > Just want you to know, I've been destroying roamers using a very similar build on NA for a couple of months now, all inspired by you.

>

> Oops... Don't discourage them from all becoming great reapers :(

Just swapped over to the new one you put up with a little more zerker gear, the health/shroud regeneration is nuts man lol

I've been getting some solid clips with it, I'll post them up this weekend

> @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > But but necros cant roam, mesmers OP!!!

> >

> > On a fun note I have seen a massive upswing of roaming reapers this last week - luckily most of them are bad. Did meet one really good that just made people go kitten as they where instantly killed, lol. The weird thing was that even in extended 1v1 the shroud regen was insane, back to 100% every shroud cd. Guess thats the boon generation and gs working. He was incredibly hard to bring down and even my computer conspired against me - crashed the game right when I was about to beat him at 10% hp in a duel - and crashed a second time right after I stomped him in a later fight - havent crashed since. Thats how OP this build really is I guess.

>

> What server was he on?

>

> > @"Holl.3109" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > But but necros cant roam, mesmers OP!!!

> > >

> > > On a fun note I have seen a massive upswing of roaming reapers this last week - luckily most of them are bad. Did meet one really good that just made people go kitten as they where instantly killed, lol. The weird thing was that even in extended 1v1 the shroud regen was insane, back to 100% every shroud cd. Guess thats the boon generation and gs working. He was incredibly hard to bring down and even my computer conspired against me - crashed the game right when I was about to beat him at 10% hp in a duel - and crashed a second time right after I stomped him in a later fight - havent crashed since. Thats how OP this build really is I guess.

> >

> > Hahahaha, must he must have added DDOS to the build xD Glad to hear that more reapers are roaming ^^ The boon output is insane so there is permanent healing/LF regeneration! :D

> >

> > > @"Oogabooga.3812" said:

> > > Just want you to know, I've been destroying roamers using a very similar build on NA for a couple of months now, all inspired by you.

> >

> > Oops... Don't discourage them from all becoming great reapers :(

>

> Just swapped over to the new one you put up with a little more zerker gear, the health/shroud regeneration is nuts man lol

>

> I've been getting some solid clips with it, I'll post them up this weekend

Link the video when you do ^^

Seems to be almost the exact same build I've been using since heart of thorns came out, with a few minions things changes here and there. Sooo, good taste!

Personally my food of choice has usually been the ghost pepper popper, though I'll assume the dumpling is better for one reason or another.

> @"Xenash.1245" said:

> Seems to be almost the exact same build I've been using since heart of thorns came out, with a few minions things changes here and there. Sooo, good taste!

>

> Personally my food of choice has usually been the ghost pepper popper, though I'll assume the dumpling is better for one reason or another.

Oh wow! Yea I use the dumplings for the might on crit. Dumplings have no internal cooldown on it though, so you can get the most might and thus the most LF or healing :)