Authenticator lock out (old phone) - how to purchase last 2 expansions and not miss the sale

My husband has put in a ticket (3 days ago) because he is locked out of the game due to the authenticator being on an old phone. We are returning to the game, and I have just bought the last two expansions. He can't join me because obviously there is a backlog for tickets. Is there some way he can buy the last 2 expansions while waiting for customer service? The current sale is a good one and he doesn't want to miss out. We are hoping they get to his ticket soon, we are so keen to play together.

Thanks

i wish i had an answer for you, im locked out of my account because i had to replace my xfinity/comcast router because the old one broke and i guess the network settings have changed and they locked it out( i appreciate the security on everything ), but i never even enabled authentication to my account atleast that i remember anyways. I was hoping someone had an answer for you, i put in a ticket when i hear back ill check on this post and see if you got siuated or not yet and let you know what they had me do to hopefully be able to help you as well.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> The expansions can be purchased at any time (while the discount is available), and the Serial Key(s) added to the account once access is restored.

>

> Good luck.

Thank you @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" but he can't purchase it because he cannot log in :(

Is there a way to purchase the expansions WITHOUT logging in that I am unaware of? He has the base game already. Sincere thanks for responding :)

> @"Bellamia.1875" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > The expansions can be purchased at any time (while the discount is available), and the Serial Key(s) added to the account once access is restored.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> Thank you @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" but he can't purchase it because he cannot log in :(

>

> Is there a way to purchase the expansions WITHOUT logging in that I am unaware of? He has the base game already. Sincere thanks for responding :)

>

>

By using the store page you can purchase the expansions yourself, then simply give him the keys once his access is restored. You can add them over https://account.arena.net/overview

It should give you the serial key after the purchase and/or send them via email.