Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here. cant load in to any map the client restarts itself with "network error" I expect compensation because I am missing wvw ticks when my server doesn't lose for once. I missed 10k tick points overall so at this point its not salt. just bought $20 worth of gems and spend on boosters too. I know they pause when I don't play but I cant even play so.. at this point with almost 5k hours in the game since launch I wonder if I should keep playing gw2 or find an alternative. I'm so disappointed.

I got perma kicked on my Engi after entering story and beeing kicked from there, now I got far deeper into the story with my Revenant. But eventually I was kicked again and now I kept getting 1083:5:7:1596:101 network error codes. So changing to other Charrs kinda doesn't help either :(

Edit frtom 18:46- 4min after post: I got back into story at some sort of safe point on my Rev, so that's a good thing.

Welp, I was opening black lion chests while waiting for a friend to connect and was super surprised to see a Glyph of the Scavenger pop into my inventory. We go into the story, disconnect, finally come back in and my new shiny Glyph is gone with my original keys back in my inventory. I want my Glyphie back! :(

> @"Nox.4830" said:

> Welp, I was opening black lion chests while waiting for a friend to connect and was super surprised to see a Glyph of the Scavenger pop into my inventory. We go into the story, disconnect, finally come back in and my new shiny Glyph is gone with my original keys back in my inventory. I want my Glyphie back! :(

That sucks, I feel for you. :(

It's not just the LS3 story that gets you disconnected. I haven't even started it, went into the new Fractal with a team and we got to some spiders, then the DC hit us. I can't login to any of my characters now. Game loads fine, but I get an endless loading screen after selecting any of my chars, and the 'ol dreaded "can't connect to the login server, please try again later" popup.

Same issue here, was in Desert Highlands, after some chatter I got a dc, then rolled back to Crystal Oasis and infinite network error. I did complete my 1st story instance tho.

Update: Am back in now but the story stalled at eternal "visit the primeval" and I am far from alone :(

Started using my stack of 83 black lion keys. Got through about 25 or so of them before being disconnected. Managed to get back in a few minutes later with all drops gone and keys back at 83. Pulled the new scarabs on the 19th key, but nothing crazy rare. I have pics of the before and after.

Just a heads up, if you pull something nice, just make a record of it in case you get rolled back, too.

Hopefully this will be helpful; I had the same issue. Crashed during first instance, all attempts to log back into the character also crashed. However, when I saw Skillze's comment about a character in the mists lobby, I tried that. This character loaded successfully, and when I tried the first one again, they were now also able to load successfully, resume the instance, and finish it.