Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41775/season-4-episode-3-is-on-the-horizon

"The Living World Team currently is hard at work preparing Episode 3 of Living World Season 4."

"Our key focus while creating the Living World experience is the quality bar we’ve set for ourselves for each episode."

I've said enough.

P.s. It's the 5th time I try to enter the second mission without success, getting dced everytime, this is simply unacceptable, especially after what you said in those previous quotes.

Edit: 6th time now...it really is hard to keep a positive attitude toward you and this bug but I'll try: from what I've read and seen in-game, this connectivity issue applies especially to the mission Forearmed is Forewarned, it sometimes appears on other occasions too, but 100% of times on that mission.

managed to get as far as tombs, we spoke to the queen, she said her bit, then bang, we have network error and can't log back.

last time i got into lions arch fine with a character there when my ranger bombed in lily, but can't get anyone in atm.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Doireann Devir.6984" said:

> > Also, not sure if this helps, but each time I try to go back in, the startup screen shows Crystal Oasis before realizing I'm in Desert Highland.

>

> You know, information like this *could* be helpful, so thanks for posting it.

>

> I understand the frustration, but "It's broken" posts aren't nearly as helpful as those that give details, such as an error code, your general location, a tracert, that sort of thing. You are truly welcome to post here in any form (aside a breach of the FCoC, of course ;) ) but if you could provide a little info in the post, that would be excellent. I've pointed out this thread to the devs and they may find helpful details with in it if you'll share them.

>

> Thanks very much!

I've had that bug all day. The game thought I was in Caledon, when I had already been in several other zones. Didn't keep me from connecting though.

PS: I can't connect so I just came here for all the salt. Gonna play Stardew Valley while waiting for things to work.

when your unable to log in from the dc's, when the game restarts itself don't log in for a few minutes "at least 3-5" let the server realize your not there and release your session I think that's kinda whats happening. you will be returned to the first way point of the map.

I am not sure the log alt proposal was a good idea, now my main is stuck loading in Desert Highlands and my alt in Draconis Mons... Network error: 1083:5:7:1596: 101. Opened game client freshly after the dceds prior. In game on main I couldn't pass portal due to same error.

hmm not sure if related - have not touched the episode but now getting the 1083 in normal maps - and wont log in any chars. Was just doing a key run and after visiting a few maps it crashed and now cant log into chars no matter where they are in the world.

Edit - tried a char had not played in a while and that seemed to get me in and then dcing went away. Not sure if that if helps at all