Branded Mount Skins and original Mount Licenses

Hey everyone,

I started playing again about 2 months ago after a few years hiatus and I’m still pretty hooked. I would like to support this company by buying Mount skins but I haven’t seen these skins make a come back since I started in early-mid April. I NEED THEM.

Thank you! Hope to see them soon :D

I clearly stated that I had not played in years. if I had any idea/information that they cycle through mount skins I probably would not have bumped. Also I cannot find any information on when they do cycle through, or if the mount skins are stored away never to return. So yes, I will bump until I get that information. :)

> @"Kyraios.8954" said:

> I clearly stated that I had not played in years. if I had any idea/information that they cycle through mount skins I probably would not have bumped. Also I cannot find any information on when they do cycle through, or if the mount skins are stored away never to return. So yes, I will bump until I get that information. :)

They will return, but at Anet's discretion. They don't release any information on when things return. Just check every week and eventually they will appear.

Mount skins haven't been out long enough for a pattern to be established. The only pack to be removed and return so far is the Spooky one which was the very first one they did, just after the expansion was released. However other gem store cosmetics go through phases - they'll be available for a few weeks or months, then they're removed to make way for other items, then they come back. We have no reason to think mount skins will be any different.

But it's not a distinct pattern. No one can tell you exactly when an item will be available (or when it will be removed), you just have to keep checking back. Either on the gem store, [on this topic](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/suggestions-gemstore-items-new-returning/p44 "on this topic"), or on various fan sites which announce new and returning gem store items.

(And no, an Anet staff member is not going to come and tell you when they'll return because the unpredictability is deliberate - so people keep logging in to check. And most of them won't know anyway because it's not their area of work.)