Joko Statuette

Having one of these statues as an interactable that says the dialogue of the one in the Loyalist area or just one that randomly talks like the others throughout Kourna as a guild hall decoration would have been pretty nice too. But we didn't get an Abaddon statue with Siren's Landing either, so I guess I shouldn't have expected us to get this Joko statue.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> Having one of these statues as an interactable that says the dialogue of the one in the Loyalist area or just one that randomly talks like the others throughout Kourna as a guild hall decoration would have been pretty nice too. But we didn't get an Abaddon statue with Siren's Landing either, so I guess I shouldn't have expected us to get this Joko statue.

>

>

It has to repeat his monologue from right before he gets killed, just so I could laugh at his arrogance and stupidity every time I hear it.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > Having one of these statues as an interactable that says the dialogue of the one in the Loyalist area or just one that randomly talks like the others throughout Kourna as a guild hall decoration would have been pretty nice too. But we didn't get an Abaddon statue with Siren's Landing either, so I guess I shouldn't have expected us to get this Joko statue.

> >

> >

>

> It has to repeat his monologue from right before he gets killed, just so I could laugh at his arrogance and stupidity every time I hear it.

My Master never dies, please remember that. As always, he will be back and more powerful that ever. Praise Joko!

> @"Mil.3562" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > Having one of these statues as an interactable that says the dialogue of the one in the Loyalist area or just one that randomly talks like the others throughout Kourna as a guild hall decoration would have been pretty nice too. But we didn't get an Abaddon statue with Siren's Landing either, so I guess I shouldn't have expected us to get this Joko statue.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > It has to repeat his monologue from right before he gets killed, just so I could laugh at his arrogance and stupidity every time I hear it.

>

> My Master never dies, please remember that. He will be back and more powerful that ever. Praise Joko!

You might want to listen to the ending again, even he realizes that as soon as Aurene takes him down that it's the end...your master is no more, except inside of Aurene.

> @"Mil.3562" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > Having one of these statues as an interactable that says the dialogue of the one in the Loyalist area or just one that randomly talks like the others throughout Kourna as a guild hall decoration would have been pretty nice too. But we didn't get an Abaddon statue with Siren's Landing either, so I guess I shouldn't have expected us to get this Joko statue.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > It has to repeat his monologue from right before he gets killed, just so I could laugh at his arrogance and stupidity every time I hear it.

>

> My Master never dies, please remember that. As always, he will be back and more powerful that ever. Praise Joko!

He will be back, alright, I suppose...

Just don't forget to flush, Aurene.