So where is Caithe at the moment?

Swift.9567

Firstborn= having more knowledge---- that what it means to me. ;)

Also Caithe is the most experienced Sylvari that is still alive (no Faolain, no Trahearne). Her wisdom kinda won. :D

Caithe was always "in the middle" (starting to talk off topic), I mean Trahearne was all about the Tablet, Faolain was all about the Nightmare, while Caithe was sceptical towards both.

She had her moment of the most doubt of faith in Season 2 and HoT- only because of Mordremoth, if you read Edge of Destiny there is a first scene with Faolain and Caithe- they stand in front of the burning village- they are similar, but then it turns out they are completely different- Caithe wanted to show mercy, Faolain was cruel- she killed a man.

Trahearne was blind of Ventari's wisdom and we could hear how he was talking to the Commander- as somebody so omnipotent, so boss-y, blinded by his pride- but still with a very good heart, full of love and mercy.

I think it's very likely that Caithe stays in the Grove, helping the newborn and taking care of the Pale Mother- she was always meant to be a teacher- she traversed the whole world, I think she should share her journeys and fights with her own mind and with the enemies with other Sylvari.

She will lead the Sylvari to the new era- that's what I personally think is her new Wyld Hunt.

Caithe is only two years older than Canach.

That matters when you're really young. But now, they are both nearly 30 years old and both have lots of experience. Just imagine human siblings: Two years age difference mean a lot when you're 6 and 4 years old, or 10 and 8 years old. But once you're, say, 20 and 22, or 28 or 30 - is there really that much of a difference of "wisdom"?

Also, Caithe is certainly not stupid, but I wouldn't call her wise, either.

I just hope that both of them have grown up a little after everything and both have a little more respect towards each other.

> @"Fenella.2634" said:

> Caithe is only two years older than Canach.

> That matters when you're really young. But now, they are both nearly 30 years old and both have lots of experience. Just imagine human siblings: Two years age difference mean a lot when you're 6 and 4 years old, or 10 and 8 years old. But once you're, say, 20 and 22, or 28 or 30 - is there really that much of a difference of "wisdom"?

> Also, Caithe is certainly not stupid, but I wouldn't call her wise, either.

>

> I just hope that both of them have grown up a little after everything and both have a little more respect towards each other.

Absolutely true. She is very intelligent, but she has only showed a profound lack of wisdom. Faolin easily leading her down the path to take part in a centaur genocide and kill her own sister. And then later, when she was much older, the whole thing with the dragon egg shows that wisdom did not come with age. She relies on high intelligence only.