Struggling with 10k Achievement points

So i am for a longer time stuck between 9500 and 10000 achievement points and i can not get it up. I am normally doing dailies and then some pvp, wvw and story fractals, a bit of everything. What is the best way to get up achievement points?

Jumping puzzles if you didnt do all of them yet.

Other than that, alot of old story achievments give alot of ap. PvP and WvW are one of the slowest and grindiest.

I suggest checking gw2efficency, might help you find out about easy stuff. I suggest you focus on stuff under General/PoF/HoT/Story Journal and Fractals.

Finish up Living World episodes and related achievements.

Finish up achievements related to the main stories (core, HoT, PoF)

Jumping puzzles are probably among the highest amount of AP per time spent.

Fractals have a big set of achievements many of which can be done in T1.

The Side Story achievements can add up quickly if you haven't done any of those.

Some World Bosses have their own achievements tab with a lot of easy points for fighting them. (Tequatle, Shatterer, Tripple Trouble, the Bosses Tab)

Mastery Insights from any region (core, HoT, PoF) give easy achievements too.

If you want something of a pure grind, the Slayer achievements can add up too. There is guides on where to grind which one.

All being said above, gaining AP is not the be all end all. That number, and the little rewards that come with it don’t really matter at all. It’s a nice little bonus to your gameplay, but don’t let the struggle for the next AP chest rule you. It’ll burn you out.

Just be patient and play your dailies

Just mind that it caps at 15k. After this, the true AP hunting begins.

PvP has a LOT of them. Try to reach dragon rank, also try to participate in special events like Wintersday and Halloween which can give decent AP rewards as well. The nature of AP is that they get rewarded for very diverse things. Keep an eye on your Achievement Panel, make personal goals. Set a task for yourself and work towards those. You get more AP if you focus than by playing random content because AP generally appreciate 100% completion of tasks and collections.

When I was in that phase, I started leveling my crafting more.. giving tons of points.

Try to light it up with fun achies, like the one you unlock by sitting down in a chair.

Look up your Slayer achies, maybe you just missed the fact that u only gad to kill 10 more Skale to get some points (like me lol)

Goodluck hunting!