Where are my catmander tags?

First off, I wasn't sure if this went here or elsewhere.

Now, I just bought my commander tags a few minutes ago assuming that the catmander tags came with them. However, I don't see them. I recently logged out in order to get on here, the forums, due to my PC lagging up. I just logged back in and still see no indication that I have the catmander tags.

> @"Killjoy.9213" said:

> Oh, ok. ty InvaGir. I forgot about the hungry cats. xD

Its not the same cats they actually don't want anything from you.

When you find them they work as a vendor and you can just purchase the tags from them.

The only downside for you(just like me) you are going to waste more gold and badges of honor and purchase the commander tags twice

> @"InvaGir.9158" said:

> > @"Killjoy.9213" said:

> > Oh, ok. ty InvaGir. I forgot about the hungry cats. xD

> Its not the same cats they actually don't want anything from you.

They are also part of the hungry cat scavenger hunt. The blue one wants a Gift of Battle and the yellow one wants a Can of Spicy Meat Chili, but you need both for them to show up in your home instance - then they lead squads of kittens into battle against each other.

You can also purchase a mini of each cat for 100 Skirmish Claim Tickets each.

But both of those is entirely separate to getting the catmander tag. You don't need to have unlocked the cat in your home instance for them to sell you the tag, you just need the gold and badges and to find them in the WvW maps.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"InvaGir.9158" said:

> > > @"Killjoy.9213" said:

> > > Oh, ok. ty InvaGir. I forgot about the hungry cats. xD

> > Its not the same cats they actually don't want anything from you.

>

> They are also part of the hungry cat scavenger hunt. The blue one wants a Gift of Battle and the yellow one wants a Can of Spicy Meat Chili, but you need both for them to show up in your home instance - then they lead squads of kittens into battle against each other.

>

> You can also purchase a mini of each cat for 100 Skirmish Claim Tickets each.

>

> But both of those is entirely separate to getting the catmander tag. You don't need to have unlocked the cat in your home instance for them to sell you the tag, you just need the gold and badges and to find them in the WvW maps.

So All I need to do aside from save up another 150 g and some more badges of honor is find the two catmander cats to unlock the catmandertags?

> @"Killjoy.9213" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > @"InvaGir.9158" said:

> > > > @"Killjoy.9213" said:

> > > > Oh, ok. ty InvaGir. I forgot about the hungry cats. xD

> > > Its not the same cats they actually don't want anything from you.

> >

> > They are also part of the hungry cat scavenger hunt. The blue one wants a Gift of Battle and the yellow one wants a Can of Spicy Meat Chili, but you need both for them to show up in your home instance - then they lead squads of kittens into battle against each other.

> >

> > You can also purchase a mini of each cat for 100 Skirmish Claim Tickets each.

> >

> > But both of those is entirely separate to getting the catmander tag. You don't need to have unlocked the cat in your home instance for them to sell you the tag, you just need the gold and badges and to find them in the WvW maps.

>

> So All I need to do aside from save up another 150 g and some more badges of honor is find the two catmander cats to unlock the catmandertags?

Correct.