''Saucy dress'' / Krytan outfit(s)

Since we met our fellow noble Krytan countrymen (_R.I.P. :cold_sweat:_) during this episode, I just had to post this thread upon this suggestion.

For many years, me along with many others, has been requesting to bring back this beautiful longdress back, **available** to us players as this dress was to be seen using in Pre-launch trailers on major characters, aka playable characters.

Even the Mesmer's representative profession model is wearing this dress, (_my profile picture for an example_).

Assuming this longdress was intended going to be an actual light-armor, (_it screams mesmer-theme!_), why did you removed it back then?

Judging how it looks and how the structure's model of the armor looks like, it is similar to the light Heritage armor, with the long boots over the legs + the under dress part, having seperated shoes and upper chestpiece, just like how the ''_Saucy Dress_'', Krytan noble outfit looks like, I may be of course wrong but it looks like they share the same silhouette.

Along with ''_Exemplar Attire Outfit_'' was also seen in older pre-launch Mesmer skill trailers. Thankfully you guys actually listen to us and added this beautiful outfit to us. Can you please do the same for this outfit?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/13737/saucy-mesmer-dress-suggestion/p1

> @"Alga.6498" said:

> Assuming this longdress was intended going to be an actual light-armor, (_it screams mesmer-theme!_), why did you removed it back then?

I don't think they actually _removed_ it. The original design goal, remember, was for the npc and pc armor to be interchangeable (meaning, anything worn by npcs should have been accessible to the players of same race/gender). It's just that at some point they probably decided that they aren't going to release armor sets/pieces that are only available to one race and gender, and they didn't have manpower to make 9 more versions for each NPC look.

The dress might even exist in the game. It just probably doesn't have male/charr/sylvari/norn/asura versions.