hi new old player here returning to play giled wards 2!!!

Hi everyone i am a new playre who bought gilled wars 2 5 years ago on sale and habve not plaid it seyonce i came back cause my son bot the game reesentily an in order to spent more tiem with my son i found my account to play wiht him we both pickecd the cat race he is a worrier and i am an engineer like in reel life i am hydro electric engineer in real life anyway thnks A net for making the gem for me an my sun to play together we are havinh alot of fun

:+1:

> @"MotherlyBear.1657" said:

> Hi everyone i am a new playre who bought gilled wars 2 5 years ago on sale and habve not plaid it seyonce i came back cause my son bot the game reesentily an in order to spent more tiem with my son i found my account to play wiht him we both pickecd the cat race he is a worrier and i am an engineer like in reel life i am hydro electric engineer in real life anyway thnks A net for making the gem for me an my sun to play together we are havinh alot of fun

>

> :+1:

Welcome back and hope you will have a good father-son bonding time.

Btw, are you trying to use teen's language so you and your son have something in common? Cause a hydro electrical engineer does not write like this!

> @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > @"MotherlyBear.1657" said:

> > Hi everyone i am a new playre who bought gilled wars 2 5 years ago on sale and habve not plaid it seyonce i came back cause my son bot the game reesentily an in order to spent more tiem with my son i found my account to play wiht him we both pickecd the cat race he is a worrier and i am an engineer like in reel life i am hydro electric engineer in real life anyway thnks A net for making the gem for me an my sun to play together we are havinh alot of fun

> >

> > :+1:

> Welcome back and hope you will have a good father-son bonding time.

> Btw, are you trying to use teen's language so you and your son have something in common? Cause a hydro electrical engineer does not write like this!

>

I don't really like how you just assumed OP gender. Other than that OP has a funny way to type out words.. I don't know if it's being done intentionally or not but yeah good fun xD made me laugh.

People who don't know a language stick to few known words in a familiar structure, so they sound weird but have a short vocabulary and repetitive errors, not very different ones on every word.

Trying to write things "as they sound" assumes the writer can understand the spoken language but can't write it, which is super rare when they share an alphabet, but not much more common when they not, unless they are analphabet, which directly contradicts the notion of an engineer.

IMO this was written by a funny drunk english speaker.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> Guys. The OP may not be a native English speaker and might be spelling the words as they sound.

True, though some do use broken English to good effect.. I myself though prefer to use drunken English whenever possible, which unfortunately isn't that often these days :(

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> Guys. The OP may not be a native English speaker and might be spelling the words as they sound.

If they are not native English speakers they should be able to speak and write proper English more or less or even better since they are forced to play every game in English.

Especially as engineer, which requires you to..uh...get through elementary school.

Greetings,

a guy from Germany,

that had the first English lessons in the 5th grade and still does not type like that.

> @"AncientYs.8613" said:

> lly like how you just assumed OP gender.

Especially with a name like "MOTHERLY bear"...