Mount speeds

Kitty.6219

First of all, thanks, you made a believer out of me. I didn't think that the game could get better with mounts, and now I love it.

I have a small issue, some of my friends don't have PoF, so they don't have mounts, and I run into the constant problem of not using my mount or using my mount and leave my friends behind. I know what you are thinking, you can leave your friends behind, but I don't want them to be left alone and sad.

Can we please get the rp walk to normal character speed???

Thanks in advance!!

Your friends might actually be able to keep up with your mount, depending on their prof.

See [this thread, reposting data from a Redditor](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/4326/running-faster-than-a-centaur-repost-of-mount-speed-data-from-reddit "this thread"), which compares mount speeds to on-foot speeds.

I know there is an rp walk, but the speed is slower than normal walk, but the mount speed is too fast for my friends, so tapping that would be a bit annoying.. My friends don't have the money right now to buy HoT or PoF, I was lucky to get a copy for myself as a gift even.

Heh, a trot toggle key won't be bad :3