hey arenanet__can u give us some decent hairstyles please?? comeon

Yes please, new hairstyles.

Long hair and beards for Asura is on my GW2 "List Of Dreams."

Also, if new hair does get made, also on my "List Of Dreams" is short hair that feathers into the skin. So many styles look like someone took a straight razor to the ends of the hair and then pasted them to the skin. Bah.

Lisa.

> @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> Afrostyles for Norn!

... no. We're vikings, not Disco Stu from The Simpsons. Give us fancy beards!

EDIT: Not to mention, I'm fairy certain you can already sport a ridiclous 'fro on Norns. Males at least.

> @"acelara orion.4210" said:

> :)

I made and sold my second Twilight specifically to have enough gold to buy the Permanent Hair Contract. I'm so fucking pissed off that they stopped updating hairstyles soon after. It still comes in handy, but pissed me off nonetheless.

> @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> > @"acelara orion.4210" said:

> > :)

>

> I made and sold my second Twilight specifically to have enough gold to buy the Permanent Hair Contract. I'm so kitten pissed off that they stopped updating hairstyles soon after. It still comes in handy, but pissed me off nonetheless.

>

>

Grrr. So jelly. That kit has been something I've wanted since I first started playing, lol.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> > > @"acelara orion.4210" said:

> > > :)

> >

> > I made and sold my second Twilight specifically to have enough gold to buy the Permanent Hair Contract. I'm so kitten pissed off that they stopped updating hairstyles soon after. It still comes in handy, but pissed me off nonetheless.

> >

> >

>

> Grrr. So jelly. That kit has been something I've wanted since I first started playing, lol.

Currently hoarding mats and Im half way through #3 ... I wont be making this mistake again! LOL

> @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> > > > @"acelara orion.4210" said:

> > > > :)

> > >

> > > I made and sold my second Twilight specifically to have enough gold to buy the Permanent Hair Contract. I'm so kitten pissed off that they stopped updating hairstyles soon after. It still comes in handy, but pissed me off nonetheless.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Grrr. So jelly. That kit has been something I've wanted since I first started playing, lol.

>

> Currently hoarding mats and Im half way through #3 ... I wont be making this mistake again! LOL

I meant the hairstyle kit/contract, not Twilight (although that's a nice one too).

I go through Self-Style Kits like no tomorrow!

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> > Afrostyles for Norn!

>

> ... no. We're vikings, not Disco Stu from The Simpsons. Give us fancy beards!

>

> EDIT: Not to mention, I'm fairy certain you can already sport a ridiclous 'fro on Norns. Males at least.

Then why did A-net add dark skincolor to norn?

> @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> > > Afrostyles for Norn!

> >

> > ... no. We're vikings, not Disco Stu from The Simpsons. Give us fancy beards!

> >

> > EDIT: Not to mention, I'm fairy certain you can already sport a ridiclous 'fro on Norns. Males at least.

>

> Then why did A-net add dark skincolor to norn?

You can get a sunburn from skiing on a sunny day, I assume you can also get a dark tan if you do a lot of sunny day skiing. I say assume, because I really do not know. I just know I had a friend get a sunburn skiing on a sunny day in Tahoe. So yes, Norn can have dark skin...or red skin even ...ouch.

> @"ProtoGunner.4953" said:

> You guys know that you have a lot additional hair styles in the hair style kit?

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Self-Style_Hair_Kit

> @"ProtoGunner.4953" said:

> You guys know that you have a lot additional hair styles in the hair style kit?

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Self-Style_Hair_Kit

Yes, but I am greedy and want more :)

> @"Julischka Bean.7491" said:

> > @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> > > > Afrostyles for Norn!

> > >

> > > ... no. We're vikings, not Disco Stu from The Simpsons. Give us fancy beards!

> > >

> > > EDIT: Not to mention, I'm fairy certain you can already sport a ridiclous 'fro on Norns. Males at least.

> >

> > Then why did A-net add dark skincolor to norn?

>

> You can get a sunburn from skiing on a sunny day, I assume you can also get a dark tan if you do a lot of sunny day skiing. I say assume, because I really do not know. I just know I had a friend get a sunburn skiing on a sunny day in Tahoe. So yes, Norn can have dark skin...or red skin even ...ouch.

U dont get African-dark skincolor from skiing. If that was possible i'd do a lot of skiing IRL!