ITS A FLESH SHARK!

Lahmia.2193

I (and probably some others too?) suggested a Flash Shark a very long time ago. The shark model was already in the game so it would have been easy to adapt it for the necro at this time :/

Yet it took them six years to give the core necro a second elite skill for underwater fights...

> @"Doni.3402" said:

> I (and probably some others too?) suggested a Flash Shark a very long time ago. The shark model was already in the game so it would have been easy to adapt it for the necro at this time :/

> Yet it took them six years to give the core necro a second elite skill for underwater fights...

At least we can boast now! Out of 9 core professions only 2 have 2 underwater elite skills, the necromancer and the revenant!!! Can you feel the pain of other professions that are stuck with no choice for elite skill underwater? Hummm it feel wonderfull!

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Doni.3402" said:

> > I (and probably some others too?) suggested a Flash Shark a very long time ago. The shark model was already in the game so it would have been easy to adapt it for the necro at this time :/

> > Yet it took them six years to give the core necro a second elite skill for underwater fights...

>

> At least we can boast now! Out of 9 core professions only 2 have 2 underwater elite skills, the necromancer and the revenant!!! Can you feel the pain of other professions that are stuck with no choice for elite skill underwater? Hummm it feel wonderfull!

Revenants have 3 underwater elites now. Sorry.

> @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > @"Doni.3402" said:

> > > I (and probably some others too?) suggested a Flash Shark a very long time ago. The shark model was already in the game so it would have been easy to adapt it for the necro at this time :/

> > > Yet it took them six years to give the core necro a second elite skill for underwater fights...

> >

> > At least we can boast now! Out of 9 core professions only 2 have 2 underwater elite skills, the necromancer and the revenant!!! Can you feel the pain of other professions that are stuck with no choice for elite skill underwater? Hummm it feel wonderfull!

>

> Revenants have 3 underwater elites now. Sorry.

I talk about core professions thought... Wait... When did they open the third legend for underwater content? So we can't boast... I'm disappointed...

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > @"Doni.3402" said:

> > > > I (and probably some others too?) suggested a Flash Shark a very long time ago. The shark model was already in the game so it would have been easy to adapt it for the necro at this time :/

> > > > Yet it took them six years to give the core necro a second elite skill for underwater fights...

> > >

> > > At least we can boast now! Out of 9 core professions only 2 have 2 underwater elite skills, the necromancer and the revenant!!! Can you feel the pain of other professions that are stuck with no choice for elite skill underwater? Hummm it feel wonderfull!

> >

> > Revenants have 3 underwater elites now. Sorry.

>

> I talk about core professions thought... Wait... When did they open the third legend for underwater content? So we can't boast... I'm disappointed...

With the Underwater balance patch. Jalis got opened up alongside trident.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > > @"Doni.3402" said:

> > > > > I (and probably some others too?) suggested a Flash Shark a very long time ago. The shark model was already in the game so it would have been easy to adapt it for the necro at this time :/

> > > > > Yet it took them six years to give the core necro a second elite skill for underwater fights...

> > > >

> > > > At least we can boast now! Out of 9 core professions only 2 have 2 underwater elite skills, the necromancer and the revenant!!! Can you feel the pain of other professions that are stuck with no choice for elite skill underwater? Hummm it feel wonderfull!

> > >

> > > Revenants have 3 underwater elites now. Sorry.

> >

> > I talk about core professions thought... Wait... When did they open the third legend for underwater content? So we can't boast... I'm disappointed...

>

> With the Underwater balance patch. Jalis got opened up alongside trident.

Revenant even got a 2nd underwater weapon!!!? Darn... I just took a look at it... The skills look awesome... This prove how much underwater content I've done recently with revenant I guess...

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > > > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > > > @"Doni.3402" said:

> > > > > > I (and probably some others too?) suggested a Flash Shark a very long time ago. The shark model was already in the game so it would have been easy to adapt it for the necro at this time :/

> > > > > > Yet it took them six years to give the core necro a second elite skill for underwater fights...

> > > > >

> > > > > At least we can boast now! Out of 9 core professions only 2 have 2 underwater elite skills, the necromancer and the revenant!!! Can you feel the pain of other professions that are stuck with no choice for elite skill underwater? Hummm it feel wonderfull!

> > > >

> > > > Revenants have 3 underwater elites now. Sorry.

> > >

> > > I talk about core professions thought... Wait... When did they open the third legend for underwater content? So we can't boast... I'm disappointed...

> >

> > With the Underwater balance patch. Jalis got opened up alongside trident.

>

> Revenant even got a 2nd underwater weapon!!!? Darn... I just took a look at it... The skills look awesome... This prove how much underwater content I've done recently with revenant I guess...

It's freakishly good with mallyx. The 5th skill has like 22 hits, 1200 range, with 50% chance to inflict a condition based on your current legend. Mallyx does 6s torment.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > > > > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > > > > > @"Doni.3402" said:

> > > > > > > I (and probably some others too?) suggested a Flash Shark a very long time ago. The shark model was already in the game so it would have been easy to adapt it for the necro at this time :/

> > > > > > > Yet it took them six years to give the core necro a second elite skill for underwater fights...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At least we can boast now! Out of 9 core professions only 2 have 2 underwater elite skills, the necromancer and the revenant!!! Can you feel the pain of other professions that are stuck with no choice for elite skill underwater? Hummm it feel wonderfull!

> > > > >

> > > > > Revenants have 3 underwater elites now. Sorry.

> > > >

> > > > I talk about core professions thought... Wait... When did they open the third legend for underwater content? So we can't boast... I'm disappointed...

> > >

> > > With the Underwater balance patch. Jalis got opened up alongside trident.

> >

> > Revenant even got a 2nd underwater weapon!!!? Darn... I just took a look at it... The skills look awesome... This prove how much underwater content I've done recently with revenant I guess...

>

> It's freakishly good with mallyx. The 5th skill has like 22 hits, 1200 range, with 50% chance to inflict a condition based on your current legend. Mallyx does 6s torment.

Why do mallyx get the dark field thought... It should have been shiro since shiro is the "life leecher". Etheral field for mallyx would have been more fitting or poison field. It may be just me but the casts times don't look very good thought.