Jormag's Breath (Icy Dragon Sword) and Fiery Dragon Sword

_Though this weapon is similar in appearance to the Fiery Dragon Sword, the glowing effect past the sword's tip is significantly dimmer, thus making the sword seem smaller than the Fiery Dragon Sword._

![](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/6d/Jormag%27s_Breath_and_Fiery_Dragon_Sword_comparison.jpg "")

I am opposed to the aesthetic differences between these items, and would appreciate the thoughts of others regarding it as well. Could something be done to change the flame on Jormag's Breath to match the Fiery Dragon Sword??

> @"Shane.9054" said:

> _Though this weapon is similar in appearance to the Fiery Dragon Sword, the glowing effect past the sword's tip is significantly dimmer, thus making the sword seem smaller than the Fiery Dragon Sword._

> ![](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/6d/Jormag%27s_Breath_and_Fiery_Dragon_Sword_comparison.jpg "")

>

>

> I am opposed to the aesthetic differences between these items, and would appreciate the thoughts of others regarding it as well. Could something be done to change the flame on Jormag's Breath to match the Fiery Dragon Sword??

One's an Ice dragon, so it fits that they're different.

> @"Shane.9054" said:

> _Though this weapon is similar in appearance to the Fiery Dragon Sword, the glowing effect past the sword's tip is significantly dimmer, thus making the sword seem smaller than the Fiery Dragon Sword._

> ![](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/6d/Jormag%27s_Breath_and_Fiery_Dragon_Sword_comparison.jpg "")

>

>

> I am opposed to the aesthetic differences between these items, and would appreciate the thoughts of others regarding it as well. Could something be done to change the flame on Jormag's Breath to match the Fiery Dragon Sword??

It's not a material difference: the one with bright flames is brighter, so it's easier to see the flames; the one with cold flames is dimmer, so it appears different.

I've run S/S build just to be able wield them both and I love how they are nearly identical, but different: they match well **and** have their own aesthetic.

If ANet is going to spend even a tiny amount of energy on sword skins, I'd much, much, much, much rather that they created a third skin with Green flames (Thorny Dragon Sword?).

> @"Shane.9054" said:

I prefer Jormags breath being smaller, I think it looks better that way.

They probably wont, because people have been asking this for years, and there are those who prefer it in its current form.

The best we can hope for is they will increase the flame, and release it as another version of Jormag's Breath, Like Jormag's Eruption or something.

Not sure if this will happen either, because they don't seem to be fans of reskins ever since the champ box weapons were released. :(