To many Mounts

I'm not sure how I feel about the new mount, haven't played and gotten it yet. But reading the notes left a sour taste initially. I'm not sure I want more mounts than the 4 we had. I rather have the 4, and then those advance along the line. And then some really amazing skins for those mounts. Instead of going "Okay which of my 9 mounts do I need for this map?"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Riku.4821" said:

> I'm not sure how I feel about the new mount, haven't played and gotten it yet. But reading the notes left a sour taste initially. I'm not sure I want more mounts than the 4 we had. I rather have the 4, and then those advance along the line. And then some really amazing skins for those mounts. Instead of going "Okay which of my 9 mounts do I need for this map?"

I'm not overly thrilled with the niche mount that the is the beetle. Often times I find myself using jackal and griffon to the exclusion of the other mounts unless the terrain/situation dictates changing to one of the other mounts. So, for me, I don't mind having options when I need them; however, I seem to stay with my staple mounts.