Done with GW2, good bye for awhile.

Xtinct.7031

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> Things are always going to be balanced around the outliers in damage, if that makes sense.

It would make sense if there were outliner builds which just isn't the case for P/P. An on sustainability focused P/P DE does not have the damage to warrant this kind of nerf, ranged AAs from other classes do just as much (if not more) damage while these classes also have more mobility and utility on top of it and no complaines (nor nerfs) there. And yes, rifle can reliably trigger M7 vs. these trash mobs, P/P can't. Even with trickery it's out of ini after like 2-3 trash mobs which is just pure nonsense. This change doesn't make anything more balanced and if the responsible dev truly believed that he was doing the "right" thing than this just shows that he had no idea what he was doing. The whole thing souds to me like the dev just added some ini gain in one area so he had to take it away from somwere else so it looks good on paper.

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> reverting the change would overpower P/P on deadeye

This couldn't be further away from the truth.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> snip

I get where you're coming from, I guess I also see why the change was made. Tbh if it were up to me I'd reintroduce ricochet as a critical strikes trait (probably master tier, lots of filler traits in CS tho) or even baseline on crit and repurpose the set in that way, considering rifle has single target nailed down, but hey :)

> @"Xtinct.7031" said:

> Long time thief main here, just gonna come out and say that these latest rounds of nerfs to thief and particular condition thief were the last straw for me. This in combination with all the new teleport path restrictions basically made thief a lot more boring to play in wvw. So, I am pretty much done with this game. Never really had fun on anything class like I did on thief, so just re rolling a new class is not an option for me. Anet really did done kitten up this time.

Just so you know, the shortbow shadowstep bug, which was super terrible, should be fixed now. It is in sPvP as far as I can tell