Completing story steps for Heart of Thorns Backpieces

Hey all,

So I completed the main story for the Agent's Pack and noticed that the story step achievements for the other Heart of Thorns backpieces did not get completed in the process. Is this intentional? I don't want to run the whole story again for another backpiece.

Thanks

It does not take long to replay it twice more considering you get it pretty early on, and the missions leading up the backpack sometimes have two different paths u can take to mix it up. If making a backpack is too hard for you, then dont even consider a legendary. And if you think the work required too much, then maybe you should complain about legendary items too. The point is it was a choice to go with one of three different faction backpacks that you feel fits you. These are not required, but if you feel like going the extra mile there is a final backpack if you do all 3, but you can still get an ascended backpack with just one, so I don't see the problem really. I actually enjoyed this mega collection, it felt like a great accomplishment and the final auric style backpack is very spiffy.

> @"thugjudge.3240" said:

> Hey all,

>

> So I completed the main story for the Agent's Pack and noticed that the story step achievements for the other Heart of Thorns backpieces did not get completed in the process. Is this intentional? I don't want to run the whole story again for another backpiece.

>

> Thanks

Also you don need to run the "whole story" you barely dip your toes in to get a backpiece.

> @"Gendou.9620" said:

> > @"thugjudge.3240" said:

> > Hey all,

> >

> > So I completed the main story for the Agent's Pack and noticed that the story step achievements for the other Heart of Thorns backpieces did not get completed in the process. Is this intentional? I don't want to run the whole story again for another backpiece.

> >

> > Thanks

>

> Also you don need to run the "whole story" you barely dip your toes in to get a backpiece.

You get the starting backpack early on, but you have to complete the entire story to get every piece needed to complete the second backpack (one item for each pack drops from Prized Possessions, Strange Observations, Buried Insight, and Hearts and Minds).