Would like a Non rated 10 vs 10, and 20 vs 20 queue for SPvP

I want some new game modes, but with larger group sizes. Some people say WvW is for that, but I disagree since group and gear isnt balanced in WvW. I want larger group SPvP but with new game mode designs than what we currently have.

Right now the only larger group SPvP options is the private maps, but thats spreads the population too thin and never get full groups. I rather there was a queue option for larger group SPvP just like the current 5v5.

Ah, bring back 8v8 hotjoin. The skirmishing was real fun.

Would also love 10v10 up to 15v15 hotjoin in objective based maps.

I think 20v20 may be too much, unless they make some kind of small wvw style map with spread out objectives.

In any case I'd love more casual drop in/drop out pvp options.

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> I want some new game modes, but with larger group sizes. Some people say WvW is for that

I'll go a bit further and say other GAMES are for that.. large group pvp is horrendous here, unless it was heavily objective based and forces splits it would fail. ANet not gonna take anything other than conquest seriously that much is obvious so I don't expect any effort to go in new modes at all, mostly cuz class design & mechanics really don't allow us any wiggle room for multiple modes that are fun or engaging at all. Every map gonna have those juicy circlez on it because that's what they've restricted themselves to by design.

So if you want zerg battles just WvW yes......

for team death match there has to be a few things for it to work (assuming pug 10v10):

implement rounds - possibly 100 points each. 5 points a kill, 500 points (maybe 1000 eh) wins the game. reset skill cds each round. round doesn't end till all players are dead or its just 1 guy running around (cant have trolo teefs ruining the fun).

amulet matching - matchmaker instead of doing the whole rating thing, puts teams together based on amulets. builds a balanced team comp composed of damage, bunker, and support. if it cant find all necessary players then it does the best it can so we no have to wait.

instead of team death match we could have a semi conquest type mode. only one point is active at a time, once its capped on to mid then far. attackers have to cap close first. maybe slow down the capture/decap progress. fast respawns. reset skill cds on death. easy new mode that uses conquest mechanics and should be a lot of fun.

After the No Downstate Weekend for WvW I've really wanted to see the PvP devs introduce an "Experimental Unranked Queue" that adds and tests all sorts of weird rotational revisions to conquest like No Downstate, Core Classes Only, 10 vs 10 and whatever else crazy thing they come up with just to see how it impacts SPvP.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> After the No Downstate Weekend for WvW I've really wanted to see the PvP devs introduce an "Experimental Unranked Queue" that adds and tests all sorts of weird rotational revisions to conquest like No Downstate, Core Classes Only, 10 vs 10 and whatever else crazy thing they come up with just to see how it impacts SPvP.

I would love this!

> @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> ANTYHING NEW THAT ISN'T STANDING IN CIRCLES would be welcome at this point. Literally anything.

Agree 100%, everyone I know ingame are tires of conquest