> @"Goldrock.9076" said:

> they need to cpmpensate some of us all im tryi to do finsih my blasted daily and claim yesterdays reward lol got 3 hours to do so

ANet? Compensation? You have a better chance of demanding free game time on WoW than getting compensation here.

> @"Super Hayes.6890" said:

> I wonder if it is only newer accounts stored on the same server? Seems odd that several people can log in on my internet connection but only the newer ones are getting the log in server error.

Been playing the same account since launch and haven't been able to login for about 3 hours. So it's not just new accounts.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I'm able to log into both my free account on the NA servers and the paid one on EU servers. The NA one took longer to log in, but that may just be because of the higher ping.

>

> FYI: If you can't log in it would probably help to explain _exactly_ what's happening. How far through the process can you get and what happens when it fails? Infinite loading screen? Booted to the launcher? Client crash? If there's an error message that would also help Anet identify the problem.

Launch game the launcher has "forgotten" my PW. Enter PW get the message that it's an incorrect PW. Over and over with that.