How did you manage to break Necromancer again Anet?

Roxhemar.6039

Alright, I get why all the Scourge related stuff was done for PvP and WvW, but the change to Epidemic is abysmal, literally trash and not worth running at ALL now, AND on top of that you gave Dhuumfire a 1-Second ICD? IN PVE? What the absolute hell, is that? This is now 2015 Necromancer all over again, only worse; because there is actual raid content now!

But, don't worry at least thieves can have their time in the limelight

/thread

P.S. Since this is now 2014 necromancer again, I'll be running the Queen's Gauntlet later, and using my condition sword/sword warrior with Rampager stats and torment stacking to deal with Liadrin the Concealing Dark, if anyone needs help or tips to get the title, just let me know.

It's very important, that we remain where we always were four years ago. I can't wait until base necro with Dhuumfire, now comes out on top again. Just like the good ole' times. Who needs elite specs anyway? Oh, and your boon corrupt on scepter auto? GET OUTTA' ERE' WITH THAT YA' CRAZY KIDS.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"Ceit.7619" said:

> > Some other classes got some nerfs, so they just have to make triple-sure that necro was still at the bottom of the dps charts.

>

> Yeah forget about every other quality because it's not #1

Necromancer, brings nothing to the table now that any other profession can't do 10x better. Condi-spreading? Gone, boon corruption? Nooope, we'll just take a Spellbreaker and a Mirage to our Dhuum raid, thanks for offering though. Mesmer portals? Noope Have-sand-will-not-travel. Player enhancement outside boons? Well, there is vampiric presen---LOL NOPE. Well...I do bring pretty good condition damage.... "LOL WE HAVE THREE D/D DEADEYES NOW PULLING 28k YOU CAN TAKE YOUR 13k AND SHOVE IT KID." Well...my Flesh Golem brings a pretty good CC for breaks. "LOL WE HAVE THREE D/D DEADEYES NOW RUNNING BASILISK POISON, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?!"

Next time, Anet. Don't even call it a balance patch - just call it a one-sided Necromancer hate circlejerk, nerf fest. This is almost as awful as the time you tried to balance Deathly Chill for condi-reaper in Heart of Thorns and even then, base necromancer ended up being better. BUT HEY, IT ISN'T ALL BAD - AT LEAST OUR GOLEM CAN SWIM NOW.

> @"Roxhemar.6039" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > @"Ceit.7619" said:

> > > Some other classes got some nerfs, so they just have to make triple-sure that necro was still at the bottom of the dps charts.

> >

> > Yeah forget about every other quality because it's not #1

>

> Necromancer, brings nothing to the table now that any other profession can't do 10x better.

Vampiric Aura. :p

But i guess Renegade with Kala elite is better than that.

> @"Jethro.9376" said:

> > @"Roxhemar.6039" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > @"Ceit.7619" said:

> > > > Some other classes got some nerfs, so they just have to make triple-sure that necro was still at the bottom of the dps charts.

> > >

> > > Yeah forget about every other quality because it's not #1

> >

> > Necromancer, brings nothing to the table now that any other profession can't do 10x better.

>

> Vampiric Aura. :p

>

> But i guess Renegade with Kala elite is better than that.

>

Its too weak generally the community does not see Vampiric Aura as a must have because its provides drops of health and drops of extra damage. Its not something thats seen as incredibility awesome when some they do have it vs when they dont. You also point a good example of something better.

What? "Break the necromancer again"? Was there a moment the necromancer wasn't broken?

The necromancer have always been "niche". How can a profession that have all it's tools targeted at a single narrow niche not be broken? And this isn't even taking into account that this niche can be totally ignored in the largest gamemode of the game.

> @"Sephylon.4938" said:

> I love how epi became an exploit despite existing for years

Well consider you need redonkulous amounts of Condi to begin with, and that really didn't go over the top until POF. Kind of like how signet of inspiration was kind of worthless until HOT introduced a bunch of really good boons, and now 2 Chornos can bounce them for a net gain on top of 100% uptime.