Orr's Fall - Twilight Collection

I'm trying to get the "Orr's Fall" part of the collection for the legendary greatsword Twilight done but the chest at Vizier's tower is already open. I opened it yesterday thinking I would get it but ended up getting "Orrian Building Materials" which is for the dagger Incinerator, as I have that collection started aswell. I've read it should take 10-20 mins to reset. I parked a character up there and checked back every now and then but it's been like 12 hours and it still hasn't reset. Is it bugged? :/

The first chest that you open which starts the event off will reset every day for your character, just like a normal jumping puzzle chest would do.

Your options for triggering this event more frequently are:

* Log in on a different character and head up there every 20 minutes or so, noting that the chest may not trigger the event, as it appears to have a variable time delay.

* Hang around up there and wait for other people to open the chest, which should trigger the event at some point.

No. The chest isn't really for the JP, it's for a boss that spawns at the top of the JP. You need to kill him to get the chest. As I recall, at least.

Your problem is that others are killing the guy while you're not there. I suggest parking a character a jump or two away from the end, and keep checking. Especially right after patching, if you can.

... Just checked. The chest resets, someone opens it to spawn the boss. Killing the boss gets you the real chest. When the first chest resets, the event can be triggered again. According to the Wiki.