Necromancer's Minions need to be nerf

Dear ArenaNet

thank you very much for matching 3 minions master against me today.

3 necros with a whole bunch of minions ran across my cold dead body, repeatedly.

please do something about it. this is really unfair. 1 players can stand idle with minions holding 1 points , 3 necros with minions can hold 3 points forever.

please tell me how am i suppose to play in a match up like that? when players who see a situation like this will goes idle in the holding, leaving the person me just keep getting kill by the minions, can't even get close to the player to fight.

PLEASE NEFR MINIONS. IT IS NOT FAIR.

> @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> Dear ArenaNet

> thank you very much for matching 3 minions master against me today.

> 3 necros with a whole bunch of minions ran across my cold dead body, repeatedly.

>

> please do something about it. this is really unfair. 1 players can stand idle with minions holding 1 points , 3 necros with minions can hold 3 points forever.

> please tell me how am i suppose to play in a match up like that? when players who see a situation like this will goes idle in the holding, leaving the person me just keep getting kill by the minions, can't even get close to the player to fight.

>

> PLEASE NEFR MINIONS. IT IS NOT FAIR.

>

LOL

> @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> Dear ArenaNet

> thank you very much for matching 3 minions master against me today.

> 3 necros with a whole bunch of minions ran across my cold dead body, repeatedly.

>

> please do something about it. this is really unfair. 1 players can stand idle with minions holding 1 points , 3 necros with minions can hold 3 points forever.

> please tell me how am i suppose to play in a match up like that? when players who see a situation like this will goes idle in the holding, leaving the person me just keep getting kill by the minions, can't even get close to the player to fight.

>

> PLEASE NEFR MINIONS. IT IS NOT FAIR.

>

Oh Brother! You died because it was 3 vs 1.

Losing a fight against 3 others doesn't make minions OP. Posting this rant only makes you look like a sour grape.

I agree minions need a nerf. I really struggle in the matchup against minion necro. The NPCs just soak up so much damage while the necro just freecasting on me. It’s really demoralising for me to lose to AI and it really does need to change. Maybe remove minions from pvp? Doing so would certainly increase the skill level in pvp and not let people get carrried by NPCs.

This hate on the necro starts to be pretty ridiculous. You have it nerfed it to the ground that he is completely underperforming on pve and barely performing on spvp, now u want to nerf builds with minions that nobody >1300 rating uses on spvp...

Lets ask for remove of mesmer npcs too, and ranger pets, and engi gyro, and thief...

> @"suffish.4150" said:

> I agree minions need a nerf.

LOL

> I really struggle in the matchup against minion necro. The NPCs just soak up so much damage while the necro just freecasting on me.

L2P

> It’s really demoralizing for me to lose to AI and it really does need to change. Maybe remove minions from pvp

So that also mean removing clone and ranger pet

> Doing so would certainly increase the skill level in pvp and not let people get carried by NPCs.

in SPVP players are carried by passives not NPC

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"suffish.4150" said:

> > I agree minions need a nerf.

> LOL

> > I really struggle in the matchup against minion necro. The NPCs just soak up so much damage while the necro just freecasting on me.

> L2P

> > It’s really demoralizing for me to lose to AI and it really does need to change. Maybe remove minions from pvp

> So that also mean removing clone and ranger pet

> > Doing so would certainly increase the skill level in pvp and not let people get carried by NPCs.

> in SPVP players are carried by passives not NPC

>

>

You took the bait ;)

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"suffish.4150" said:

> > I agree minions need a nerf.

> LOL

> > I really struggle in the matchup against minion necro. The NPCs just soak up so much damage while the necro just freecasting on me.

> L2P

> > It’s really demoralizing for me to lose to AI and it really does need to change. Maybe remove minions from pvp

> So that also mean removing clone and ranger pet

> > Doing so would certainly increase the skill level in pvp and not let people get carried by NPCs.

> in SPVP players are carried by passives not NPC

>

>

LUL everybody knows mm necro is broken and needs to be nerfed, dont Defend IT

First of all, none of you have made a valid point that 3 Necros with minions aren't over power in a match, when the match up made1 player upon seeing it and play for 3 seconds had left, and another standing in the holding, it was a matchup so bad and opponent so OP that left only 3 players actually trying to do anything.

Secondly this post is for ArenaNet to review, depending on weather they are hard working enough to look into this matter. Either fix the matchup or nerf the MM necros.

Come up with a good explanation that say PvP with 3 stacking Necros with minions is not op or go ahead and make fun of me. Because so far, other then you lot making fun of me, I haven't see one valid point that proof 3 necros stacking in a match isn't OP.

It's like stacking scourges in WvW , people can cry scourge stacking is OP and stacking minions aren't?