I'll pass

vorpal.1497

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > >

> > > > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > > > Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yes a steep learning curve will feel more gratifying when you have mastered something, but that has nothing to do with complaining about the strengths of others due to your lack of abilities. Competitive gaming are all about learning to adapt and become even better than before, and players are not so hung up about picking "favorites", but instead they aim for what is the most efficient. THAT is the point of PvP and competition in general.

> > >

> > > Do you see any learning to adapt in these videos? Players are being killed in less than 3 seconds at 1500 range? Lack of abilities?? Who's lacking abilities, the players whose instantly dying? or the dead eyes whose stealthing than proceeding into spamming broken mechanics?

> > >

> > > You can try hard to to defend bad broken design mechanics but the truth must be exposed. Anet must address this A.S.A.P!! or they will be at a greater loss in their player base population including in their profits shares.

> >

> > I'm fairly certain the learning curve is knowing how to fight against these classes. you do know there is a warning indicator when a deadeye is about to pop someone off and that indicator actually becomes more evident and larger when the threat is real. You're basically implying a team of five deadeyes would dominate the arena, and we both know that would never happen. Rather than going through aches and pains of trying to deny change, why not think of ideas on how to counter the class instead? Better yet, PLAY the class if you feel it's so strong.

>

> Once again, this explains it all. Anet i encourage you to take note.

>

> "Analysis: The Consequences of Reducing the Skill Gap"

>

>

I will ask question to you...do you also complain about condi thief, new necro, firebrand etc? how its easy and very fast stack that many condi on your target so you can forget about it and just go to next place and your target will die fast.

I see you are complaying about at all nerfed deadeye which really need time to be able to kill someone with this 1-2 shots in "braindead gameplay" as I understand how you thing deadeye is going and you still have problem to go to this deadeye and just 2-3hit him in auto attack to kill him lol while with normal pvp thief you will have problem to hit this thiev because of mobility etc

and now im not sure which is more brainded to play....deadeye which need to plan where to stay etc to be able to charge his malice and dont get killed with just half charged malice.....or condi thiev which wwill evade every time while he is applying next condis to you and you are unable to do him anything while he is stacking condis on you xD

and as for me only times when I had died to deadeye it was because he was in good spot and noone cared about him shooting to us xD and as I wrote also before comparing this to unload spam :D when deadeye was spamming on me tbr I was surprised how long he needed to spam it on me on berserker build while thief with unload spam shooted not full 2 series and I was died in maybe 2 seconds while DE was spamming for over 4 seconds tbr and I was still alive in compare to unload

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > >

> > > > > Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yes a steep learning curve will feel more gratifying when you have mastered something, but that has nothing to do with complaining about the strengths of others due to your lack of abilities. Competitive gaming are all about learning to adapt and become even better than before, and players are not so hung up about picking "favorites", but instead they aim for what is the most efficient. THAT is the point of PvP and competition in general.

> > >

> > > Do you see any learning to adapt in these videos? Players are being killed in less than 3 seconds at 1500 range? Lack of abilities?? Who's lacking abilities, the players whose instantly dying? or the dead eyes whose stealthing than proceeding into spamming broken mechanics?

> > >

> > > You can try hard to to defend bad broken design mechanics but the truth must be exposed. Anet must address this A.S.A.P!! or they will be at a greater loss in their player base population including in their profits shares.

> >

> > I'm fairly certain the learning curve is knowing how to fight against these classes. you do know there is a warning indicator when a deadeye is about to pop someone off and that indicator actually becomes more evident and larger when the threat is real. You're basically implying a team of five deadeyes would dominate the arena, and we both know that would never happen. Rather than going through aches and pains of trying to deny change, why not think of ideas on how to counter the class instead? Better yet, PLAY the class if you feel it's so strong.

>

> Once again, this explains it all. Anet i encourage you to take note.

>

> "Analysis: The Consequences of Reducing the Skill Gap"

>

>

I don't think you actually understand the point of this video. The consequences of reducing skill gap in fighting games come from physical skills rather than a mental one. Players in fighting games are capable of pulling off difficult moves tend to rely on their reflexes to react, think, and respond fast enough in order to pull off a come-back or an upset. These players are not upset that certain characters are so much more stronger than others that it broke the game, but rather the fact their years of effort in to perfecting a character has been made to waste through an easier skill curve. This would be relating a Revenant player being good at his class, then is upset at Anet for making Revenants very easy to play through a rework. This does not mean Revenant is overpowered, nor does this mean the game is "literally unplayable" because Revenant's skill curve went lower. You understand that what you're arguing for is completely different from what these professional players have in mind for the game right?

Another reason this video doesn't help with your case is purely because it isn't arguing about the familiarity between the player and the game, but rather the lack of options a player has when playing street fighter 5. What the video wants to emphasize is street fighter has become more of a luck-draw type of game to see who's capable of catching their opponent off-guard first and not by execution, purely because the execution for attacking and defending have been simplified. In an mmorpg, player competition are more about strategy than reaction, and how to counter a specific scenario such as a deadeye preparing him to shoot you with projectile barriers or damage reduction, then stealth seeking abilities to remove the threat. You have a harder time removing the "difficulty" of mmorpgs because every skill is designed to do their specific purpose, and there will always be counters to the holy trinity of skill types: offense, defense, and healing. To create a scenario where classes actually force players to have a limited skill gap would be to somehow make every class perform one role of skills only, and the outcome of victory is determined by who is more capable of executing that role of skills. In other words, if everyone was only able to output significant damage like deadeye, with no projectile barriers, no damage reductions, no invulnerability, and no healing, then you can argue that players have now been restricted in skill gap because all you're left with is dodging an ability and line of sight.

Take Moba's such as League and Dota as the biggest reference to competitive esports. In such games, the reason a player's skill gap will never be restricted within the game is largely to do his/her knowledge of the game, experience, reflex, and largely strategy. Professional players understand the capabilities of each hero or champion, almost to the point of understanding their limitations and how to play around such limitations, just like an mmorpg. Once you understand your opponent's champion or hero, you will understand how to combat it regardless of how "overpowered" it is within certain patches. This is the same with any game that places emphasis on a strategical value rather than a technical one, and the only mmorpg game that you could bring up as a reference would very likely be Blade and Soul, but what ruined Blade and Soul wasn't "the progress" of learning the Class's moves, but the overbearing complexity with difficult-to-execute-combinations and the uncertainly of lag.

Like I said before: there will always be a hierarchy of classes in every game and every path. Usually, there are always a different group of people complaining about the same things, but at different times. However, a good player never shifts the responsibility to the game itself without first trying to break past the meta and climb up on top, and that is where you've failed.

> @Griever.8150 said:

> > @Inoki.6048 said:

> > You know what bugs me the most? Until now they were hesitant in giving this power to Rangers and it rightfully belonged to them with the longbow. The question is what happened all of a sudden, that until now they were like "nonono, we cannot make a class this powerful..... it would imbalance the game".

>

> Calm the kitten down and enjoy.

>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8lGqqoWn6g

>

> I might actually make this as my alt, looks fun as heck and definitively a lot more Versatile than Deadeye.

This is a great video.

lol most of you guys qqing are mentaly retarded,

i m gonna tell you how it looks in plat games first iof all onlly 40 percent of your shots will ever hit you with all the reflects and invulns and blocks +

to let the thief ramp up his dmg modifiers and all that stuff and then even to let that fuking slow ass fuk with the most obv animation hit you simply means gg

you were brainafk during a fight even unable to spam a block or an evade or reflect or invul or any dmg aoe on the thief btw blind works aswell

so pls stop fuking trolling these forums even ranger pew pew is better than rifle since they removed the stealth feature.

> @garkos.2973 said:

> lol most of you guys qqing are mentaly kitten,

>

> i m gonna tell you how it looks in plat games first iof all onlly 40 percent of your shots will ever hit you with all the reflects and invulns and blocks +

>

> to let the thief ramp up his dmg modifiers and all that stuff and then even to let that fuking slow kitten kitten with the most obv animation hit you simply means gg

>

> you were brainafk during a fight even unable to spam a block or an evade or reflect or invul or any dmg aoe on the thief btw blind works aswell

>

> so pls stop fuking trolling these forums even ranger pew pew is better than rifle since they removed the stealth feature.

well said :)

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> Vertep, "with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

>

> **"The More You Hide The Truth, The More It Will Reveal Itself"**

>

>

check the date on that video, its from the beta, before TRB was nerfed

> @choovanski.5462 said:

> > @Daharahj.1325 said:

> > I think ANet gave up on PvP after the $500k fiasco, which is a shame because I do think it has potential, build diversity has always been this game's strength. Well, until recently.

> >

> > > @Omcrazy.4756 said:

> > > > @Balerios.3679 said:

> > > > > @masskillerxploit.2165 said:

> > > > > you should be making posts about spellbreaker and scourge dude. they are the real threats.

> > > >

> > > > Yeah! So are Deadeyes that kill a 28k hp pool in 2 sec . Firebrands with 10000 blocks and 10000000 fire stacks. And i can go on

> > >

> > > Doesn't a Deadeye need a lot of set up to get crits that big? Definitely need to be aware of them and target them when they post up on the edge of a team fight, but if you attack them they tend to die. Maybe all the ones I've faced and been playing with are just bad.

> >

> > They don't really need a lot of setup, but Death's Judgement is easily telegraphed, you hear a clear sound that gives you plenty of time to dodge it.

>

> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iC9r-cIC544

>

> 32k.... yeah that’s fine (& he hits for 20k just a few seconds after lol. so even if the mesmer dodged the 32k hit, the 20k that followed would have killed them lol)

>

> if you full buff it it can hit for over 100k (im not joking) but that’s very unlikely to ever happen

>

> tbh, i really dont think any single hit skill should hit for over 10k (maybe 15k, but that’s pushing it imo). over that is just far too much damage for one hit

They defend this but cried when warris did 14k on killshot..LMFAO.

Come give me some arguments that thief is squishy and warri is tanky thus its justified for thief where it wasnt for warri,please !

> @Griever.8150 said:

> > @Aza.2105 said:

> > > Vertep, "with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

> > >

> > > **"The More You Hide The Truth, The More It Will Reveal Itself"**

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Lmao that is Anet balance for you.

>

> Yep, 2 Deadeyes winning 2v1 engagements is rather balanced i'd say. In what scenario trickling in 1 by 1 to capture a point held by 2 players is a good idea exactly?

>

> I'm still waiting for high rated footages, not Quick Play shinanganz or Golems.

>

> Oh and btw, i just noticed, that video was shot during the beta Week End, our Rifle 3 already got nerfed by 16% since.

>

> Also, its interesting that nobody notices a trend in these videos. Somehow, NOBODY EVER TARGETS THESE GUYS. Yes if left completely alone a Deadeye can wreck, why it shouldn't when to shut down that damage almost entirely all you have to do is focus him down? If you stay "kneeled" while pretty anything beats on you, YOU'RE DEAD. Without being kneeled you can't use Death's Judgement and your Rifle 3 is 33% weaker, where's the damage then?

My exact thoughts as well...

This is just a case of people not wanting to look themselves in the mirror and face reality, as it's much easier to believe something is OP.

> @Griever.8150 said:

> > @Aza.2105 said:

> > > Vertep, "with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

> > >

> > > **"The More You Hide The Truth, The More It Will Reveal Itself"**

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Lmao that is Anet balance for you.

>

> Yep, 2 Deadeyes winning 2v1 engagements is rather balanced i'd say. In what scenario trickling in 1 by 1 to capture a point held by 2 players is a good idea exactly?

>

> I'm still waiting for high rated footages, not Quick Play shinanganz or Golems.

>

> Oh and btw, i just noticed, that video was shot during the beta Week End, our Rifle 3 already got nerfed by 16% since.

>

> Also, its interesting that nobody notices a trend in these videos. Somehow, NOBODY EVER TARGETS THESE GUYS. Yes if left completely alone a Deadeye can wreck, why it shouldn't when to shut down that damage almost entirely all you have to do is focus him down? If you stay "kneeled" while pretty anything beats on you, YOU'RE DEAD. Without being kneeled you can't use Death's Judgement and your Rifle 3 is 33% weaker, where's the damage then?

What are you talking about that nobody ever target these guys? All deadeye players were targeted in the posted videos. By the way, when was deadeye "nerf"? cause i'm ready.

"The truth has never denied the seeker....it is the seeker who has denied the truth"

> @Lan.1968 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > > >

> > > > > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > > > > Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes a steep learning curve will feel more gratifying when you have mastered something, but that has nothing to do with complaining about the strengths of others due to your lack of abilities. Competitive gaming are all about learning to adapt and become even better than before, and players are not so hung up about picking "favorites", but instead they aim for what is the most efficient. THAT is the point of PvP and competition in general.

> > > >

> > > > Do you see any learning to adapt in these videos? Players are being killed in less than 3 seconds at 1500 range? Lack of abilities?? Who's lacking abilities, the players whose instantly dying? or the dead eyes whose stealthing than proceeding into spamming broken mechanics?

> > > >

> > > > You can try hard to to defend bad broken design mechanics but the truth must be exposed. Anet must address this A.S.A.P!! or they will be at a greater loss in their player base population including in their profits shares.

> > >

> > > I'm fairly certain the learning curve is knowing how to fight against these classes. you do know there is a warning indicator when a deadeye is about to pop someone off and that indicator actually becomes more evident and larger when the threat is real. You're basically implying a team of five deadeyes would dominate the arena, and we both know that would never happen. Rather than going through aches and pains of trying to deny change, why not think of ideas on how to counter the class instead? Better yet, PLAY the class if you feel it's so strong.

> >

> > Once again, this explains it all. Anet i encourage you to take note.

> >

> > "Analysis: The Consequences of Reducing the Skill Gap"

> >

> >

>

> I don't think you actually understand the point of this video. The consequences of reducing skill gap in fighting games come from physical skills rather than a mental one. Players in fighting games are capable of pulling off difficult moves tend to rely on their reflexes to react, think, and respond fast enough in order to pull off a come-back or an upset. These players are not upset that certain characters are so much more stronger than others that it broke the game, but rather the fact their years of effort in to perfecting a character has been made to waste through an easier skill curve. This would be relating a Revenant player being good at his class, then is upset at Anet for making Revenants very easy to play through a rework. This does not mean Revenant is overpowered, nor does this mean the game is "literally unplayable" because Revenant's skill curve went lower. You understand that what you're arguing for is completely different from what these professional players have in mind for the game right?

>

> Another reason this video doesn't help with your case is purely because it isn't arguing about the familiarity between the player and the game, but rather the lack of options a player has when playing street fighter 5. What the video wants to emphasize is street fighter has become more of a luck-draw type of game to see who's capable of catching their opponent off-guard first and not by execution, purely because the execution for attacking and defending have been simplified. In an mmorpg, player competition are more about strategy than reaction, and how to counter a specific scenario such as a deadeye preparing him to shoot you with projectile barriers or damage reduction, then stealth seeking abilities to remove the threat. You have a harder time removing the "difficulty" of mmorpgs because every skill is designed to do their specific purpose, and there will always be counters to the holy trinity of skill types: offense, defense, and healing. To create a scenario where classes actually force players to have a limited skill gap would be to somehow make every class perform one role of skills only, and the outcome of victory is determined by who is more capable of executing that role of skills. In other words, if everyone was only able to output significant damage like deadeye, with no projectile barriers, no damage reductions, no invulnerability, and no healing, then you can argue that players have now been restricted in skill gap because all you're left with is dodging an ability and line of sight.

>

> Take Moba's such as League and Dota as the biggest reference to competitive esports. In such games, the reason a player's skill gap will never be restricted within the game is largely to do his/her knowledge of the game, experience, reflex, and largely strategy. Professional players understand the capabilities of each hero or champion, almost to the point of understanding their limitations and how to play around such limitations, just like an mmorpg. Once you understand your opponent's champion or hero, you will understand how to combat it regardless of how "overpowered" it is within certain patches. This is the same with any game that places emphasis on a strategical value rather than a technical one, and the only mmorpg game that you could bring up as a reference would very likely be Blade and Soul, but what ruined Blade and Soul wasn't "the progress" of learning the Class's moves, but the overbearing complexity with difficult-to-execute-combinations and the uncertainly of lag.

>

> Like I said before: there will always be a hierarchy of classes in every game and every path. Usually, there are always a different group of people complaining about the same things, but at different times. However, a good player never shifts the responsibility to the game itself without first trying to break past the meta and climb up on top, and that is where you've failed.

Do you even play street fighter?

> @Aza.2105 said:

> > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > > > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > > > > > Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes a steep learning curve will feel more gratifying when you have mastered something, but that has nothing to do with complaining about the strengths of others due to your lack of abilities. Competitive gaming are all about learning to adapt and become even better than before, and players are not so hung up about picking "favorites", but instead they aim for what is the most efficient. THAT is the point of PvP and competition in general.

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you see any learning to adapt in these videos? Players are being killed in less than 3 seconds at 1500 range? Lack of abilities?? Who's lacking abilities, the players whose instantly dying? or the dead eyes whose stealthing than proceeding into spamming broken mechanics?

> > > > >

> > > > > You can try hard to to defend bad broken design mechanics but the truth must be exposed. Anet must address this A.S.A.P!! or they will be at a greater loss in their player base population including in their profits shares.

> > > >

> > > > I'm fairly certain the learning curve is knowing how to fight against these classes. you do know there is a warning indicator when a deadeye is about to pop someone off and that indicator actually becomes more evident and larger when the threat is real. You're basically implying a team of five deadeyes would dominate the arena, and we both know that would never happen. Rather than going through aches and pains of trying to deny change, why not think of ideas on how to counter the class instead? Better yet, PLAY the class if you feel it's so strong.

> > >

> > > Once again, this explains it all. Anet i encourage you to take note.

> > >

> > > "Analysis: The Consequences of Reducing the Skill Gap"

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I don't think you actually understand the point of this video. The consequences of reducing skill gap in fighting games come from physical skills rather than a mental one. Players in fighting games are capable of pulling off difficult moves tend to rely on their reflexes to react, think, and respond fast enough in order to pull off a come-back or an upset. These players are not upset that certain characters are so much more stronger than others that it broke the game, but rather the fact their years of effort in to perfecting a character has been made to waste through an easier skill curve. This would be relating a Revenant player being good at his class, then is upset at Anet for making Revenants very easy to play through a rework. This does not mean Revenant is overpowered, nor does this mean the game is "literally unplayable" because Revenant's skill curve went lower. You understand that what you're arguing for is completely different from what these professional players have in mind for the game right?

> >

> > Another reason this video doesn't help with your case is purely because it isn't arguing about the familiarity between the player and the game, but rather the lack of options a player has when playing street fighter 5. What the video wants to emphasize is street fighter has become more of a luck-draw type of game to see who's capable of catching their opponent off-guard first and not by execution, purely because the execution for attacking and defending have been simplified. In an mmorpg, player competition are more about strategy than reaction, and how to counter a specific scenario such as a deadeye preparing him to shoot you with projectile barriers or damage reduction, then stealth seeking abilities to remove the threat. You have a harder time removing the "difficulty" of mmorpgs because every skill is designed to do their specific purpose, and there will always be counters to the holy trinity of skill types: offense, defense, and healing. To create a scenario where classes actually force players to have a limited skill gap would be to somehow make every class perform one role of skills only, and the outcome of victory is determined by who is more capable of executing that role of skills. In other words, if everyone was only able to output significant damage like deadeye, with no projectile barriers, no damage reductions, no invulnerability, and no healing, then you can argue that players have now been restricted in skill gap because all you're left with is dodging an ability and line of sight.

> >

> > Take Moba's such as League and Dota as the biggest reference to competitive esports. In such games, the reason a player's skill gap will never be restricted within the game is largely to do his/her knowledge of the game, experience, reflex, and largely strategy. Professional players understand the capabilities of each hero or champion, almost to the point of understanding their limitations and how to play around such limitations, just like an mmorpg. Once you understand your opponent's champion or hero, you will understand how to combat it regardless of how "overpowered" it is within certain patches. This is the same with any game that places emphasis on a strategical value rather than a technical one, and the only mmorpg game that you could bring up as a reference would very likely be Blade and Soul, but what ruined Blade and Soul wasn't "the progress" of learning the Class's moves, but the overbearing complexity with difficult-to-execute-combinations and the uncertainly of lag.

> >

> > Like I said before: there will always be a hierarchy of classes in every game and every path. Usually, there are always a different group of people complaining about the same things, but at different times. However, a good player never shifts the responsibility to the game itself without first trying to break past the meta and climb up on top, and that is where you've failed.

>

> Do you even play street fighter?

From when I was a kid till a couple years ago. Played Smash Bros, Tekken, MvC, MC, KoF, Guilty Gear, and everyone's "favorite": DoA. Why?

> @ZhouX.8742 said:

> comparing holo with spellbreaker from OP immediately lost credibility when they're on 2 entirely different levels of playing to actually accomplish something with a holo vs a spellbreaker is magnitudes of difference.

I didn't compare any classes to eachother, I just stated that the general playing field at the moment is unfun. In a pvp game, stuns/fears/sleeps/immobilizes are unfun at a fundamental game design level.... GW2 already had a huge array of them, and now we have more, some even passive / no target required. The new builds are flawed at a conceptual level, and no amount of balancing will make them fun to fight unless some stuff is re-conceptualized.

inb4 "u mad bro?", yes I'm mad. But also happy that I didn't get the expansion

> @vorpal.1497 said:

> Not that anyone cares but some reasons why I can't stomach gw2 anymore. The new builds are unfun, aoe stun on war, aoe stun on engi, 800 range 5 sec stun from thief, 15k+ spike dmg (to someone with toughness amulet) from thief, ranger, necro.

>

> No new maps (it's not hard to imagine new stuff e.g. a map that forces duels by having 4 nodes @mid), no leaderboards or stats after 5 years, maybe one PROPER balance patch every 2 years (the patches where they buff crappy unused/bugged skills do not count as balance). Also the 500+ ms latency in pvp starting 2-3 months ago has been not unplayable but one of many papercuts.

See ya next week.