I'll pass

vorpal.1497

Lol anti thieves are so fail it's hilarious.

You do realize in the 10.5 seconds it's taken that thief to stack full malice (which you can clearly see) you would of done double the amount of damage as a core d/d thief. Or daredevil...

That's basically 3 backstabs, 3 cloak and daggers, and about 6-8 auto attacks (2 at a time) keep trying though i'm sure arena net will believe you.

it takes like one second to land the full Cnd, Bs, 2 auto's combo, on a zerker spec vs another zerker (which your video obviously is too) thats 12k, 5k, 4k and 4k. There's 25k right there... 9 more seconds left

/facepalm

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Highlie.7641 said:

> Lol anti thieves are so fail it's hilarious.

>

> You do realize in the 10.5 seconds it's taken that thief to stack full malice (which you can clearly see) you would of done double the amount of damage as a core d/d thief. Or daredevil...

>

> That's basically 3 backstabs, 3 cloak and daggers, and about 6-8 auto attacks (2 at a time) keep trying though i'm sure arena net will believe you.

>

> it takes like one second to land the full Cnd, Bs, 2 auto's combo, on a zerker spec vs another zerker (which your video obviously is too) thats 12k, 5k, 4k and 4k. There's 25k right there... 9 more seconds left

>

> /facepalm

Then why do u even answer..we tell our opinions about deadeye being broken. Whats that has to do with p/p thief or daredevil. Go play one then

> @Balerios.3679 said:

> > @Highlie.7641 said:

> > Lol anti thieves are so fail it's hilarious.

> >

> > You do realize in the 10.5 seconds it's taken that thief to stack full malice (which you can clearly see) you would of done double the amount of damage as a core d/d thief. Or daredevil...

> >

> > That's basically 3 backstabs, 3 cloak and daggers, and about 6-8 auto attacks (2 at a time) keep trying though i'm sure arena net will believe you.

> >

> > it takes like one second to land the full Cnd, Bs, 2 auto's combo, on a zerker spec vs another zerker (which your video obviously is too) thats 12k, 5k, 4k and 4k. There's 25k right there... 9 more seconds left

> >

> > /facepalm

>

> Then why do u even answer..we tell our opinions about deadeye being broken. Whats that has to do with p/p thief or daredevil. Go play one then

I have played and and Higlie is right...deadeye isnt broken...at all rifle can be broken which is just shit to trolling other people with rare 1hits if it will hit after some tries while also you can combinde deadeye with p/p and other pistols..and I will say its working much better with other weapons that with rifle...with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need

> @Vertep.2498 said:

> > @Balerios.3679 said:

> > > @Highlie.7641 said:

> > > Lol anti thieves are so fail it's hilarious.

> > >

> > > You do realize in the 10.5 seconds it's taken that thief to stack full malice (which you can clearly see) you would of done double the amount of damage as a core d/d thief. Or daredevil...

> > >

> > > That's basically 3 backstabs, 3 cloak and daggers, and about 6-8 auto attacks (2 at a time) keep trying though i'm sure arena net will believe you.

> > >

> > > it takes like one second to land the full Cnd, Bs, 2 auto's combo, on a zerker spec vs another zerker (which your video obviously is too) thats 12k, 5k, 4k and 4k. There's 25k right there... 9 more seconds left

> > >

> > > /facepalm

> >

> > Then why do u even answer..we tell our opinions about deadeye being broken. Whats that has to do with p/p thief or daredevil. Go play one then

>

> I have played and and Higlie is right...deadeye isnt broken...at all rifle can be broken which is just kitten to trolling other people with rare 1hits if it will hit after some tries while also you can combinde deadeye with p/p and other pistols..and I will say its working much better with other weapons that with rifle...with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need

Thats shouldnt happening at all. Killin someone with 1 hit is op broken and unbalanched. Good or bad its still happening and it ruins pvp balance

Vertep, "with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

**"The More You Hide The Truth, The More It Will Reveal Itself"**

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> Vertep, "with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

>

> **"The More You Hide The Truth, The More It Will Reveal Itself"**

>

>

Lmao that is Anet balance for you.

> @Aza.2105 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > Vertep, "with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

> >

> > **"The More You Hide The Truth, The More It Will Reveal Itself"**

> >

> >

>

> Lmao that is Anet balance for you.

Yep, 2 Deadeyes winning 2v1 engagements is rather balanced i'd say. In what scenario trickling in 1 by 1 to capture a point held by 2 players is a good idea exactly?

I'm still waiting for high rated footages, not Quick Play shinanganz or Golems.

Oh and btw, i just noticed, that video was shot during the beta Week End, our Rifle 3 already got nerfed by 16% since.

Also, its interesting that nobody notices a trend in these videos. Somehow, NOBODY EVER TARGETS THESE GUYS. Yes if left completely alone a Deadeye can wreck, why it shouldn't when to shut down that damage almost entirely all you have to do is focus him down? If you stay "kneeled" while pretty anything beats on you, YOU'RE DEAD. Without being kneeled you can't use Death's Judgement and your Rifle 3 is 33% weaker, where's the damage then?

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> Take a look at this read Vorpal,

> Posted 3 years ago

>

> "GW2 has very deep-seated issues that are a natural consequence of many different game mechanics and design decisions made (intentionally or not) during development. I will always give this game credit for having wild ambition (and for being the wonderful Mesmer’s second outing) but it is frankly impossible to ignore GW2’s gaping flaws".

> "Damage output across the board is much too high (probably as a consequence of ANet refusing to split PvE/PvP). This and a lack of cast bars on otherwise poorly-telegraphed attacks also leads to tremendous amounts of block and evade uptime to keep the TTK ratio from becoming completely obscene. Since every class has to have a bit of A and a touch of B, conditions like burning are completely trivialized and end up becoming this constant source of blind pressure damage like so many other passive factors".

>

> "Skills have little situational use, and thanks to the lack of a mana system there’s often a low (to non-existent in the case of “condition” builds) opportunity cost, meaning many are just chained off cooldown. For the Mes we really lost the ability to control and set up spikes as well as dominate the direction of a team engagement, in exchange for gimmicks like stealth which don’t carry to competitive-level play. The lowered skill ceiling hurts the natural drive players have to better themselves at their class".

>

>

> "What it boils down to, though, is that because of the way a lot of things interplay in this game — because of the existence of certain equipment and specs — there’s really little difference in effectiveness between an average player and a skilled one. I confess that myself and many friends have had trouble guessing whether a particularly effective decision was made by a player intentionally or just through sheer kitten luck. In my view events in this game tend to be due to the latter more often than not".

>

> "Specs are so simple to play and so strong right out of the box that someone new to said spec can toy around for a couple hours and achieve comparable results to someone who’s been playing the same class for six months. This cold truth effectively natches competition and quells any desire to log in for practice, and so players eventually just don’t log in".

>

> Shimmerless.

This couldn't be more true. Very well said and mainly for the developers to........... **WAKE UP!**

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> Vertep, "with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

>

>

>

Congrats #ArenaNet, you managed to destroy your game.

> @Inoki.6048 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > Vertep, "with rifle you need time to charge your malice while with other weapons...just mark your target and now you can start burst with greater efficiency than rifle and really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

> >

> > **"The More You Hide The Truth, The More It Will Reveal Itself"**

> >

> >

>

> Congrats #ArenaNet, you managed to destroy your game.

Meanwhile in Plat/Legends : https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/6228/scourge-and-spellbreaker-are-oppressive#latest

You know what bugs me the most? Until now they were hesitant in giving this power to Rangers and it rightfully belonged to them with the longbow. The question is what happened all of a sudden, that until now they were like "nonono, we cannot make a class this powerful..... it would imbalance the game", but they have no problems making thieves super badass just like that? Not to mention the fact they shoot (consistently) a lot faster than Ranger's LB. The pet is a pathetic excuse in not granting Rangers the power they deserved from the beginning.

The game is trash now. Literally garbage. Who would want to play against THAT. It literally requires 0 skill level to play.

> @Inoki.6048 said:

> You know what bugs me the most? Until now they were hesitant in giving this power to Rangers and it rightfully belonged to them with the longbow. The question is what happened all of a sudden, that until now they were like "nonono, we cannot make a class this powerful..... it would imbalance the game".

Calm the fuck down and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8lGqqoWn6g

I might actually make this as my alt, looks fun as heck and definitively a lot more Versatile than Deadeye.

> @Lan.1968 said:

> this makes no sense. when people complain on the forums about a specific class being op or broken, they seem to forget the notion that these classes are not restricted from them.

I dont want to be forced to play a broken class that i dont like just to get free kills. Deadeye needs pvp damage nerfs. Killing someone 1-2 hits isnt pvp its a joke

> @Balerios.3679 said:

> > @Lan.1968 said:

> > this makes no sense. when people complain on the forums about a specific class being op or broken, they seem to forget the notion that these classes are not restricted from them.

>

> I dont want to be forced to play a broken class that i dont like just to get free kills. Deadeye needs pvp damage nerfs. Killing someone 1-2 hits isnt pvp its a joke

Wait, it's GW2's fault you don't like specific classes? There is always going to be a class hiearechy in PvP AND PvE no matter how much "balance" you throw into the game. If you can't learn to adapt, then that's on you and not anyone else. You're essentially implying if your favorite class was completely broken, you would have no problem with it. Get over yourself.

By the way, a deadeye outputting a ridiculous amount of damage also takes just as much in return, except they have cloak and no projectile barriers as their defense. Last I checked, you can still take damage while in cloak.

> @Lan.1968 said:

> > @Balerios.3679 said:

> > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > this makes no sense. when people complain on the forums about a specific class being op or broken, they seem to forget the notion that these classes are not restricted from them.

> >

> > I dont want to be forced to play a broken class that i dont like just to get free kills. Deadeye needs pvp damage nerfs. Killing someone 1-2 hits isnt pvp its a joke

>

> Wait, it's GW2's fault you don't like specific classes? There is always going to be a class hiearechy in PvP AND PvE no matter how much "balance" you throw into the game. If you can't learn to adapt, then that's on you and not anyone else. You're essentially implying if your favorite class was completely broken, you would have no problem with it. Get over yourself.

>

> By the way, a deadeye outputting a ridiculous amount of damage also takes just as much in return, except they have cloak and no projectile barriers as their defense. Last I checked, you can still take damage while in cloak.

The same applies to scourge that deadeyed can down in 2 secs and still ppl are crying about it

> @Balerios.3679 said:

> The same applies to scourge that deadeyed can down in 2 secs and still ppl are crying about it

People complaining about other classes don't justify why you think certain classes make the game unplayable. Not to mention people have a wide misconception of about what makes Scourge strong.

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

>

>

>

so only thing what I see this guy is just mostly lucky because almost none is getting rid of him or he have someone to help with defense + its just making thiev into another "class" which is able only to this camping and is unable to do anything other which was mainly for thieves in pvp ;)

and to this burst to these mostly squishy targets as I see...better burst I had with unload spam also on DE with mobility hahaha xD

ah and almost forgot about this video..I dont see any 1shots and this burst as I mentioned is better than just unload spam against those targets

> @Murmaider.1805 said:

> Those who complain about Deadeye mostly haven't played Deadeye. Death's Judgement is the only good thing about rifle. I'm playing DE with P/p and S/d - It's a blast ;)

and yes..I have some played on DE and I just cant play with rifle...because its taking to much time to be able to kill someone without higher danger of being fast killed by anyone even by bunker xD while on DE even without melee weapons..only with SB to mobility with p/p to burst was for me much greater than rifle and more efficient for group to help with win with bursint enemies and taking points insetad of sitting in 1-2 places over full time of game and just camping on someone

Vertep, " really you will kill few players as daredevil or deadeye with any other weapon than rifle while with rifle you will get maybe just 1 kill from this "1shot" with not to mention you need to have good team to be viable to use rifle to 1shoting people while with other weapons you dont need any help at 1v1 and atleast you have better mobility to faster run away if need"

Surrrre

> @Lan.1968 said:

> > @Balerios.3679 said:

> > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > > this makes no sense. when people complain on the forums about a specific class being op or broken, they seem to forget the notion that these classes are not restricted from them.

> >

> > I dont want to be forced to play a broken class that i dont like just to get free kills. Deadeye needs pvp damage nerfs. Killing someone 1-2 hits isnt pvp its a joke

>

> Wait, it's GW2's fault you don't like specific classes? There is always going to be a class hiearechy in PvP AND PvE no matter how much "balance" you throw into the game. If you can't learn to adapt, then that's on you and not anyone else. You're essentially implying if your favorite class was completely broken, you would have no problem with it. Get over yourself.

>

> By the way, a deadeye outputting a ridiculous amount of damage also takes just as much in return, except they have cloak and no projectile barriers as their defense. Last I checked, you can still take damage while in cloak.

Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/x-games-with-steep-learning-curves-that-are-worth-the-effort/

"With Steep Learning Curves That Are Worth The Effort" by Dave LeClair

1. "What I will say about____ is that learning the game will take some serious dedication. You are going to lose a lot. You are going to die. You are going to anger your teammates many, many times. However, after enough games, something will click and you will start to get it. Your decision making will improve, and you will start winning. Knowing you put in the time to actually understand the complicated gameplay is awesome, and it’s something many games cannot match. Just don’t give up right away, because you will figure it out".

2. "__ is the kind of game you need to just bang your head against for a while before it all makes sense. The key is just not quitting. If you keep trying as hard as you can, you will get decent at the game. The key is getting the basics to become second nature, so your brain can focus on the more complex strategy elements. Once you start to get it, playing competitive ___ can be a ton of fun. Just remember that practice makes perfect!"

3. "While this game is not as big in the competitive scene as __ and ___, the insane amount of skill required to master the game makes it worthy"

4. "To understand how the game actually works, one needs to spend hours upon hours just reading about the game and studying mechanics".

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

>

Yes a steep learning curve will feel more gratifying when you have mastered something, but that has nothing to do with complaining about the strengths of others due to your lack of abilities. Competitive gaming are all about learning to adapt and become even better than before, and players are not so hung up about picking "favorites", but instead they aim for what is the most efficient. THAT is the point of PvP and competition in general.

> @Lan.1968 said:

>

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

> >

>

> Yes a steep learning curve will feel more gratifying when you have mastered something, but that has nothing to do with complaining about the strengths of others due to your lack of abilities. Competitive gaming are all about learning to adapt and become even better than before, and players are not so hung up about picking "favorites", but instead they aim for what is the most efficient. THAT is the point of PvP and competition in general.

Do you see any learning to adapt in these videos? Players are being killed in less than 3 seconds at 1500 range? Lack of abilities?? Who's lacking abilities, the players whose instantly dying? or the dead eyes whose stealthing than proceeding into spamming broken mechanics?

You can try hard to to defend bad broken design mechanics but the truth must be exposed. Anet must address this A.S.A.P!! or they will be at a greater loss in their player base population including in their profits shares.

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Lan.1968 said:

> >

> > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

> > >

> >

> > Yes a steep learning curve will feel more gratifying when you have mastered something, but that has nothing to do with complaining about the strengths of others due to your lack of abilities. Competitive gaming are all about learning to adapt and become even better than before, and players are not so hung up about picking "favorites", but instead they aim for what is the most efficient. THAT is the point of PvP and competition in general.

>

> Do you see any learning to adapt in these videos? Players are being killed in less than 3 seconds at 1500 range? Lack of abilities?? Who's lacking abilities, the players whose instantly dying? or the dead eyes whose stealthing than proceeding into spamming broken mechanics?

>

> You can try hard to to defend bad broken design mechanics but the truth must be exposed. Anet must address this A.S.A.P!! or they will be at a greater loss in their player base population including in their profits shares.

I'm fairly certain the learning curve is knowing how to fight against these classes. you do know there is a warning indicator when a deadeye is about to pop someone off and that indicator actually becomes more evident and larger when the threat is real. You're basically implying a team of five deadeyes would dominate the arena, and we both know that would never happen. Rather than going through aches and pains of trying to deny change, why not think of ideas on how to counter the class instead? Better yet, PLAY the class if you feel it's so strong.

> @Lan.1968 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > @Lan.1968 said:

> > >

> > > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > > Here is a read i would like to share with you. Although it speak about Esport gaming, its main focus is on competitive gaming with steep learning curve that are worth the effort in resulting in players having fun. Isn't that is what make a competitive game?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yes a steep learning curve will feel more gratifying when you have mastered something, but that has nothing to do with complaining about the strengths of others due to your lack of abilities. Competitive gaming are all about learning to adapt and become even better than before, and players are not so hung up about picking "favorites", but instead they aim for what is the most efficient. THAT is the point of PvP and competition in general.

> >

> > Do you see any learning to adapt in these videos? Players are being killed in less than 3 seconds at 1500 range? Lack of abilities?? Who's lacking abilities, the players whose instantly dying? or the dead eyes whose stealthing than proceeding into spamming broken mechanics?

> >

> > You can try hard to to defend bad broken design mechanics but the truth must be exposed. Anet must address this A.S.A.P!! or they will be at a greater loss in their player base population including in their profits shares.

>

> I'm fairly certain the learning curve is knowing how to fight against these classes. you do know there is a warning indicator when a deadeye is about to pop someone off and that indicator actually becomes more evident and larger when the threat is real. You're basically implying a team of five deadeyes would dominate the arena, and we both know that would never happen. Rather than going through aches and pains of trying to deny change, why not think of ideas on how to counter the class instead? Better yet, PLAY the class if you feel it's so strong.

Once again, this explains it all. Anet i encourage you to take note.

"Analysis: The Consequences of Reducing the Skill Gap"