How can I see what wardrobe items I am missing?

> @"chrispy.7182" said:

> I want to collect **all** of the wardrobe pieces but I have no idea what I am missing. How can I see what pieces I am missing?

That's a tall order. Be prepared to spend thousands of gold and/or gems to unlock everything.

From gw2efficiency, here are my current wardrobe stats:

You have 2,405 of 5,192 (46.3%) skins in total.

Your collection is worth 20,613 g 97 s, and you would need 258,665 g 63 s to complete it.

Thus at the present values, it looks like a full wardrobe unlock will cost a player just under 280,000 gold. Good luck!

> @"Kalendraf.9521" said:

> > @"chrispy.7182" said:

> > I want to collect **all** of the wardrobe pieces but I have no idea what I am missing. How can I see what pieces I am missing?

> That's a tall order. Be prepared to spend thousands of gold and/or gems to unlock everything.

>

> From gw2efficiency, here are my current wardrobe stats:

> You have 2,405 of 5,192 (46.3%) skins in total.

> Your collection is worth 20,613 g 97 s, and you would need 258,665 g 63 s to complete it.

>

> Thus at the present values, it looks like a full wardrobe unlock will cost a player just under 280,000 gold. Good luck!

to be fair to the price, it can be reduced quite a bit by doing the key farms! it wont unlock *everything* but it will unlock all the BL weapons, armor, and dyes, which is a large portion of that 280k.

Something that I'm doing, and you may be interested in as well is trying to unlock all skins below a specific value. This is a much more manageable and achievable goal.

There's even an application that can help with doing that located here: http://immortius.net.au/wardrobe-unlock-analyser/ Entering your API key will allow it to analyze your wardrobe and then on the 2nd page you can select a gold value as a threshold and see all the skins below that price (or for karma) which are not yet unlocked on your account. This is very useful for maximizing the value of any Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks you happen to obtain from black lion chests. For example, if you have all skins unlocked under 10 gold, then any GWU used will be assured to unlock an item worth more than 10 gold. Even without using it in combination with GWU's, this tool is a good way to see what skins may be easily available for karma or low cost of gold, giving you a cheap way to begin unlocking more skins on your account.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> to be fair to the price, it can be reduced quite a bit by doing the key farms! it wont unlock *everything* but it will unlock all the BL weapons, armor, and dyes, which is a large portion of that 280k.

Key farming is a possible way help unlock pricey skins. However, the RNG nature of BLCs makes this far too unreliable of an option for me. Also the repetitive playstyle may not be appealing to all players. Instead of getting anything good, BLCs give me crafting bags, dye kits which usually end up being common dyes worth only a few copper which I already have unlocked, and useless transmutation charges to add to my ever growing pile of 600+. The change to including guaranteed statues is too little too late for me, and my terrible RNG has more or less killed any appeal or motivation for doing key farming at all at this point.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Kalendraf.9521" said:

> > > @"chrispy.7182" said:

> > > I want to collect **all** of the wardrobe pieces but I have no idea what I am missing. How can I see what pieces I am missing?

> > That's a tall order. Be prepared to spend thousands of gold and/or gems to unlock everything.

> >

> > From gw2efficiency, here are my current wardrobe stats:

> > You have 2,405 of 5,192 (46.3%) skins in total.

> > Your collection is worth 20,613 g 97 s, and you would need 258,665 g 63 s to complete it.

> >

> > Thus at the present values, it looks like a full wardrobe unlock will cost a player just under 280,000 gold. Good luck!

>

> to be fair to the price, it can be reduced quite a bit by doing the key farms! it wont unlock *everything* but it will unlock all the BL weapons, armor, and dyes, which is a large portion of that 280k.

I spent 50k badges of honour and 6 million karma unlocking all the tiers of cultural armor and weapons. I’m trying to increase my chances of getting something cool(valuable) from the guaranteed unlocks. I’m also completing black lion collections as the prices come down, anything 10g ish I scoop up.

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > > @"Kalendraf.9521" said:

> > > > @"chrispy.7182" said:

> > > > I want to collect **all** of the wardrobe pieces but I have no idea what I am missing. How can I see what pieces I am missing?

> > > That's a tall order. Be prepared to spend thousands of gold and/or gems to unlock everything.

> > >

> > > From gw2efficiency, here are my current wardrobe stats:

> > > You have 2,405 of 5,192 (46.3%) skins in total.

> > > Your collection is worth 20,613 g 97 s, and you would need 258,665 g 63 s to complete it.

> > >

> > > Thus at the present values, it looks like a full wardrobe unlock will cost a player just under 280,000 gold. Good luck!

> >

> > to be fair to the price, it can be reduced quite a bit by doing the key farms! it wont unlock *everything* but it will unlock all the BL weapons, armor, and dyes, which is a large portion of that 280k.

>

> I spent 50k badges of honour and 6 million karma unlocking all the tiers of cultural armor and weapons. I’m trying to increase my chances of getting something cool(valuable) from the guaranteed unlocks. I’m also completing black lion collections as the prices come down, anything 10g ish I scoop up.

Yup, i do the same thing, it makes it alot better. For example from my recent key purchase(50 keys) i got two sets of gemstore armor(full sets) and 3 semi expensive(200G+) BL weapon sets, and a 100g+ Mini. i forget exactly what else i got, mostly random skins that i didnt have unlocked yet. 50 keys netted me 10 unlocks total(3 guranteed, 4 armor, and 3 weapons) and then the totems i used on guaranteed as well.